Official NBA Thread

Its really hard to not root for Dallas right now. I rarely root for anybody, but I find the childhood antics absurd and lacking heart. Guys that were legends were built that way because losing was not an option. They would not be caught dead doing what the LeBrayne did. They would showcase talent on the court. Then to cower and say it was directed at the media was laughable. Demographics are key here, but it showed an absolute lack of heart.

JB said it better than me. Totally agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow Stevenson can't miss. Keep feeding him the rock.

Love 3D Coverage.

Interesting no call there.

holy crap eddie house

Its really hard to not root for Dallas right now. I rarely root for anybody, but I find the childhood antics absurd and lacking heart. Guys that were legends were built that way because losing was not an option. They would not be caught dead doing what the LeBrayne did. They would showcase talent on the court. Then to cower and say it was directed at the media was laughable. Demographics are key here, but it showed an absolute lack of heart.

I completely agree. I am in no way a Dallas fan, as they are one of my favorite team's (Blazers) rivals, but I am rooting for them. I liked LeBron when he came into the the league but he has become such a "premadonna" or celebrity that it drives me insane. You are so right that the older players would not act like him at all. Would you see Jordan or Bird mocking a rival's sickness/injury? Heck no. Players these days are so immature, it sometimes makes the NBA no fun to watch.

Great series though.

Chamlers is a punk

I now tap while I talk

holy crap stupid tough guy moves - " I gotta act tough and hold my own..." um gents? this may be the deciding game of the NBA FINALS AND YOUR SEASON.

So is Stevenson, mad cause haslam celebrated , and I'm rooting for the heat because everyone else is against them

I now tap while I talk

I think Chandler is the biggest punk out there. Not the he started this "fight" or instigated anything, but he is a dirty player IMO.

haha how many different celebrity couple nicknames do you have for those two??!

Stevenson started it cause he's a little girl cause the heat are on a run

I now tap while I talk

Dirk is 1-9 .. everyone gona say he's overrated Luke you did about lebron?

I now tap while I talk

Yeah Stevenson totally caused all that. Just stupid. It's finals moron play ball and cut the crap.

I now tap while I talk

Umm a bad first quarter? I don't think so. Lebron has all but disappeared in every games fourth quarter. Big difference.

haha how many different celebrity couple nicknames do you have for those two??!

A lot but only a few are forum friendly.

I now tap while I talk

Clearly you must have missed the last few games.

That was just a punk move for LeBron and Wade to talk crap about Nowitski being sick. Even Carmello isn't that big a punk

No, dirk is good, but you have to be
When you play with a bunch of 6th man. And what he has done previously holds no ground for tonight. He has a chance to win the ship and he's choking
I now tap while I talk

Umm a bad first quarter? I don't think so. Lebron has all but disappeared in every games fourth quarter. Big difference.

And what's he doing in the most important game of the series? Nothing 1-12 . Real impressive

I now tap while I talk

Great first half minus the skirmish. Mavs have to be happy to take the lead into half without Dirk hitting anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, dirk is good, but you have to be
When you play with a bunch of 6th man. And what he has done previously holds no ground for tonight. He has a chance to win the ship and he's choking
I now tap while I talk

This might be the most ridiculous post I have ever read. Its the 1st half. They hold the lead and he won when they were down. Is he playing poorly right now? Yes, has he done it in eery 4th quarter for the last 3 years? No.

Back