Official Golfing Weather Thread

This sucks! Just glad I have a sim at home.
e7f61ccbd4b202f0f1643443e84180ef.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We got 8 or 9 inches this past weekend. Got the snow blower out and blew out three neighbours. -15C. We had a snow free January . Winter back with a vengence.

I told one neighbour, the effort is training for golf.

The last three days have had freezing rain and it's supposed to snow tonight :confused:here in Arkansas.

Love the temps and hope the rain stays away. I should be able to get out at least once next week.
1676663268445.png

Hmm. Today was supposed to be a rainy mess but it might hold off. Low 50’s and cloudy if it stays as is. Might have to sneak out.

Had some pretty nasty wind/storms last night. 70+ mph winds. Took out a lot of trees on the course
9370c63b02ecca58b948a44095b6cd18.jpg

fa99db1cac7e2e247a16acc164a3e4a3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been wanting to go to the driving range badly. Here, we can experience all four seasons in a day. A couple weeks ago, if that, woke up and it was 33 and a few flurries. By noon, raining. Then, 68 degrees at 4:00, still rainy and muddy. That night, back down to the low 40's. It is the middle of March, and we just had rain and ice yesterday morning.

We are about to get hammered with 6-8" more snow. Given that March has stayed about 15 degrees (F) colder than average and we still have a massive snowpack, the golf season feels frustratingly far away. I ended up buying one more simulator punch card. I am BIG TIME ready to play.

We are about to get hammered with 6-8" more snow. Given that March has stayed about 15 degrees (F) colder than average and we still have a massive snowpack, the golf season feels frustratingly far away. I ended up buying one more simulator punch card. I am BIG TIME ready to play.
Im with you. Feels like I wont ever get out on a course haha I know its not far away but it feels like January 87th

1680187793448.png

Tomorrow could be fun, if I can get out.

Only rain scheduled this week is on my only free
day. Bad luck or lost sleep coming up

Nice big frost today on the mountain course. 20mph wins.... high elevation.... 45 degrees... I'm off work today and I'll be mad at myself if I don't give it a go.

We have good weather this week! Two tee times for later in the week!

Course opens Thursday. Temperatures Thursday through Saturday around 80. Looking good here.

I have to smile (or cry). The past 7 days have had sunny skies with high temps between 70 and 82 degrees f. That is unusually warm for mid-April in the Mitten, but very welcome. Today, it is overcast, 38 degrees with a 20 mph wind and snow flurries. Sigh. :(

It is snowing today and my golf course was (is?) slated to open tomorrow. Springtime in Calgary...

It is snowing today and my golf course was (is?) slated to open tomorrow. Springtime in Calgary...

Mine is supposed to open tomorrow or Saturday but the weather is wet and 20º below normal. Maybe by Sunday they will be open.

Screen Shot 2023-04-20 at 11.01.36 AM.png

Damnit.

1687074269901.png

Just finished playing 9. It was extremely brutal!!!
Screenshot_20230619_152709_Wunderground.jpg

Hot as balls.

It was 78° when we teed off at 6:30 this morning, 89° when we finished at 10:00. Dew Point was low enough that moisture wasn't a concern. :LOL: A little breezy too.

WX0619.png

I was ready for summer heat…but I’m not ready for summer heat 🤣

I was ready for summer heat…but I’m not ready for summer heat

Played today with Mizatty, it was sweltering, absolutely miserable…but I loved it.

Back