Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Now that’s a hell of a reason haha
It was certainly a new one for me.

Ponders are just ponders, I’m definitely not knocking up golf clubs. 🤣

Trying to tone it down as I was compared to Nick Cannon today. 🤣

Have some things I’d like to get further dialed, but, it is what it is. 🤷
Nick cannon hahahahaha

More on the iron side. 923 Forged or 245
I have said I am curious about going full send 245s.. would be fun.

Told myself my bag is set for 2024 after a complete overhaul last year, but here I am with a Miura Golf Black PVD MC-501 3-iron head in my eBay cart. Haven't hit the confirm and pay button just hit.

I need a ruling, I’d like to ponder, am I allowed to ponder, or nah? Hahahaha

I need a ruling, I’d like to ponder, am I allowed to ponder, or nah? Hahahaha
30 Rock Yes GIF by ADWEEK

Since I have a couple approvals for my pondering (thanks gents!), I have…ponders.

KING Tour irons - I’ve not tried them and I feel like I should.

Mizuno ST-G 5W - If I’m going to try a 5w, this monster checks the boxes.

Moving back to 70g+ in driver. It makes sense for my swing, and, people smarter than I am tend to think so too.

Higher bounce SM10 60 than I reviewed, those could win the bag this year if not for the low bounce lob and how I play in this crazy ass Bermuda here.

Wedge shafts. Kinda want to mess with graphite in them full time again.

Since I have a couple approvals for my pondering (thanks gents!), I have…ponders.

KING Tour irons - I’ve not tried them and I feel like I should.

Mizuno ST-G 5W - If I’m going to try a 5w, this monster checks the boxes.

Moving back to 70g+ in driver. It makes sense for my swing, and, people smarter than I am tend to think so too.

Higher bounce SM10 60 than I reviewed, those could win the bag this year if not for the low bounce lob and how I play in this crazy ass Bermuda here.

Wedge shafts. Kinda want to mess with graphite in them full time again.
Right there with you on the King Tour ponder… I want to chase that feel and see if I can game a bit more players type iron

I’m also still hy-wood curious

Right there with you on the King Tour ponder… I want to chase that feel and see if I can game a bit more players type iron
I’m wanting to try some slightly wider soles again, and slightly stronger lofts. Based on where my numbers have headed, it might actually finally be a beneficial thing for me.

All the things, minus driver.

AI One 7s

Putting some steelfibers in my irons. They are pulls from another test. Will see how it goes..

The only thing I actually want is an umbrella. My pushcart came with an umbrella holder that I misplaced, so I will probably have to spring for a new one.

This is usually not an issue until it’s 98° out and I am looking at the smart people who have theirs while I burn up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Plumber necks 🙄

I’m seriously considering trading in my Mavrik Max irons for TM M4s, the same M4s I tested for THP and loved. With a couple of extra wedges, a 50% trade-in bonus and some gift cards I’d only need to kick in another $80.

I think I’m putting my Callaway wedges back in the bag…

Vessel Player IV Pro bag. Need to settle on either gray or blue and whether or not I want to have my club's logo embroidered.

I've had a Player III since 2019, love it.

Back