Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have expected anything new to be at the PGA show but maybe they just wanted to focus on the new balls? Makes me think there may be more than meets the eye for B'stone in 2012.

I agree...obviously even surprises are kept from us!

I did send in a contact note to them a few weeks ago on their site and they side that a new cart bag was not coming out at the show but to stay tuned. This could possibly be the stay tuned they were talking about. Makes me want to get a stand bag for my push cart!

Im thinking these for my J40s;
grips-full-pro-blue.png

I like that a lot WE. Would that match paintfill?

I agree...obviously even surprises are kept from us!

I did send in a contact note to them a few weeks ago on their site and they side that a new cart bag was not coming out at the show but to stay tuned. This could possibly be the stay tuned they were talking about. Makes me want to get a stand bag for my push cart!

I am planning to pick up a clic gear this year and I think the yellow version would look great with the Bridgestone bags.

Damn dude - I had NO idea they were coming out with new bags. All of those look VERY sharp. I wish they were coming out with a new cart bag and I would have it on order.

Those stand bags look downright bada$$ though.

simple - order the new mini staff! That thing looks awesome

I like that a lot WE. Would that match paintfill?
Well...my J40s havent arrived yet, should be here Friday, so still the stock paintfill. Im pondering on equipment that hasnt even arrived yet...

Pondering taking the 26* HH I was sent instead of the 23* I bought after 30 days of waiting and sticking it in Budget Golf's ear.

Well...my J40s havent arrived yet, should be here Friday, so still the stock paintfill. Im pondering on equipment that hasnt even arrived yet...

I thought about getting the blue Golf Pride grips for mine, but changed my mind. I do like the blue. I'm definitely going with PURE

I am planning to pick up a clic gear this year and I think the yellow version would look great with the Bridgestone bags.

I agree - it would look better than the silver cart.

simple - order the new mini staff! That thing looks awesome

I am thinking about it. Our mini staffs are so dang roomy. Loved using it on Monday.

I thought about getting the blue Golf Pride grips for mine, but changed my mind. I do like the blue. I'm definitely going with PURE
What color are you going with?

What color are you going with?

I'm either going with THP Pure Grips(most likely) or I will probably go with Blue as well. The white looks good too, I wonder how dirty they get. Perhaps for TC I'll go orange

I just pondered and moved to OEM'ed a Chick-fil-a cookies n cream shake.

I'm either going with THP Pure Grips(most likely) or I will probably go with Blue as well. The white looks good too, I wonder how dirty they get. Perhaps for TC I'll go orange
Haha, I am throwing the THP Pure grips on my wedges, but loved the look of the Blue ones. Could only wish for some Blue THP Pure grips...

I need some help, I am looking for a 3H, maybe something with less offset than the Mashie. Was thinking RBZ but wondering what else might be worth a look.

I need a new stand bag and Bridgestone just posted this on Facebook:

397079_10150544465447106_125477282105_9127811_1385532990_n.jpg

Holy moly! LOVE the Mini staff bag!! Love that you posted this because i almost ordered a Sun Mountain C-130 today. Need to wait until i know what this beauty costs.

How is the mini staff bag mini? It's looks like it's standard size. Or is that how Bstone is differentiating between the 10" and 9" bags?

My wife was mentioning that I have putters and balls scattered everywhere. I think it was her attempt to say I should get ride of some things. My solution: Get a den caddy to keep it nice and organzied. I like my solution better!

Holy moly! LOVE the Mini staff bag!! Love that you posted this because i almost ordered a Sun Mountain C-130 today. Need to wait until i know what this beauty costs.

+1000 I love the idea of a mini staff bag. Maybe it would fit in the back of my racing Mazda and on a cart better. Very cool. Does any else offer a mini staff bag?

Do we have a new nickname? WEPonder. Pondering on changing the equipment you haven't received yet

+1000 I love the idea of a mini staff bag. Maybe it would fit in the back of my racing Mazda and on a cart better. Very cool. Does any else offer a mini staff bag?

Pretty sure ping does

Pretty sure ping does

I couldnt even find staff bags on Ping's site. I dont think Id want one anyway, cant remember ever seeing a Ping bag and wanting it.

How is the mini staff bag mini? It's looks like it's standard size. Or is that how Bstone is differentiating between the 10" and 9" bags?

My wife was mentioning that I have putters and balls scattered everywhere. I think it was her attempt to say I should get ride of some things. My solution: Get a den caddy to keep it nice and organzied. I like my solution better!

I love my B'Stone den caddy ST! Its got about 100 balls in it by my putting green right now.

Haha, sounds like you have a plan there. But i demand pics when/if you have it in the back of you Mazda :p

I just took for granted that it is supposed to be a tad smaller, so i think you are right :p

That's what I did, I have two den caddy's. One with Putters and extra clubs in it, the other with balls and extra headcovers. PLUS, they look cool.

Do we have a new nickname? WEPonder. Pondering on changing the equipment you haven't received yet
Great...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back