Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering a 14* Mashie 3w+, 18 or 20 degree Mashie+ Hybrid, Mizzy JPX800 Pros and a new 58* Wedge....wallet is going to hurt..

I see V1 sells a bag mount on the their website for $30. What did you use to hold your phone to record the video?

I wedged it between some of my clubs (the headcovers), and it stood up and was fine. So I win. No need to spend $30.

I'm looking at TM RBZ or R11 irons.. I know the RBZs are new. What are the opinions on the R11s?

Thanks guys.

I want some MP-58s for some reason that I really don't know.

Step up to the 59's. The 58's weren't bad irons, but the 59's really refined the Ti forging in terms of weight placement. The balance and the sole of the 59's is so much better then the 58's.

Step up to the 59's. The 58's weren't bad irons, but the 59's really refined the Ti forging in terms of weight placement. The balance and the sole of the 59's is so much better then the 58's.

Nice, didn't know that. I'll have to look at that then.

I thinking an RBZ 3 Hybrid. I have to buy it blind since I am Mexico, but based on reviews, might be worth it.

My apologies if this has already been asked about - but I did not see it in my search. Has anyone ever heard of RuleGolf? On Kingdom59.com today - there is a deal for their accessories. One in particular I am interested in is the gift pack.

http://www.rulegolf.com/store/display/20/9/strong-rule-strong-gift-pack

On that site it is for sale for $50 - on kingdom59 you can get it for $41 (shipping looks like $9 to CT, so I guess the discount pays for the shipping you could say). The stuff looks pretty cool - very sharp looking towels and the ball marker/divot tool is very interesting (rectangular ball marker?). I was wondering if anyone had any experience with them? I am absolutely pondering this deal...

ALSO-
If any of you are not members of kingdom59, you should be! Below is my personal link. If you sign up and buy something, I get $10 I think. Feel free to use it if you have not already signed up. The daily emails and deals are pretty solid - but I have not bought anything yet. This gift pack may be my first purchase though!

http://kingdom59.com/referafriend/?___store=private&bl=a3lsZS5iZXJ0b2xvbmVAcmJzLmNvbQ==

Does anyone have an idea how 'old' clubs are, ie when they were first available.
Considering: TM CB's or Mizuno JPX 800 or Wilson C11.

Does anyone have an idea how 'old' clubs are, ie when they were first available.
Considering: TM CB's or Mizuno JPX 800 or Wilson C11.

I use the 'club details' option on PGA Value Guide site. Makes it pretty easy when looking for older clubs. How they come up with a value is a whole different conversation...

I am pondering between a few sets of irons. I don't want to spend more than $400 and as you can see from my handicap I am mainly trying to improve my game. My first and main option, are the "max forgiveness" Nike Slingshots. The other two are Callaway X-20's or Taylormade Burner 1.0's. I just wanted to know what all of you think about these clubs.

I am pondering between a few sets of irons. I don't want to spend more than $400 and as you can see from my handicap I am mainly trying to improve my game. My first and main option, are the "max forgiveness" Nike Slingshots. The other two are Callaway X-20's or Taylormade Burner 1.0's. I just wanted to know what all of you think about these clubs.

The easy answer is, try them out and see what you like the best. The answer that requiers a bit more of you is that you search the forum. I think you might find something useful in your search for new gear.

I was looking for something similar a couple years ago and found the Adams a30S to be nice.

If you're willing to go to the top end of that $400 range, several places are selling the Burner 2.0s for $399 now.

If you're willing to go to the top end of that $400 range, several places are selling the Burner 2.0s for $399 now.

agree for 399 that's a pretty good buy

agree for 399 that's a pretty good buy

Whats the big issue with the Burner 2.0's?
I'm open to anything advise wise on clubs cause i'm about to buy some TM CB's or Mizuno JPX 800 or Wilson C11's and just cant make my mind up.

Im thinking these for my J40s;
grips-full-pro-blue.png

Those would look sharp War. Great color and a great grip.

Those would look sharp War. Great color and a great grip.
Im digging the blue, and think it would look really nice matched up with the J40s.

Im digging the blue, and think it would look really nice matched up with the J40s.

I agree, given the simple design and basically all silver look you have no worries with really matching to a color from the cavity or shaft, etc. You could put many different colors with it and it would look pretty good. That blue pops nicely though.

I need a new stand bag and Bridgestone just posted this on Facebook:

397079_10150544465447106_125477282105_9127811_1385532990_n.jpg

I need a new stand bag and Bridgestone just posted this on Facebook:

397079_10150544465447106_125477282105_9127811_1385532990_n.jpg

Damn dude - I had NO idea they were coming out with new bags. All of those look VERY sharp. I wish they were coming out with a new cart bag and I would have it on order.

Those stand bags look downright bada$$ though.

I would have expected anything new to be at the PGA show but maybe they just wanted to focus on the new balls? Makes me think there may be more than meets the eye for B'stone in 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back