Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okie State looks pretty damn good.

Can't wait for the A&M OSU game in a couple of weeks. :nailbiting:

Good game about to start. Ok State and Arizona. I say 36-24 OK ST.

37-14 is the final. I wasn't to far off.

AZ qb, 37-51 had 400 yards passing 1 td and no ints. That's a pretty crazy stat and still lose by 20+.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is amazing how these things seem to follow a certain school once it begins, I have nothing against tOSU and hope they can get past these troubles.

I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but if it's old news why would they post the story yesterday?

On another note, this is no surprise at all!
Old news, that's why they were suspended for the first game.

I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but if it's old news why would they post the story yesterday?

On another note, this is no surprise at all!

Old news that the players took something and were suspended. New news that they took $200 in cash.

Silly OSU. When will they learn???

I hate ASU's jerseys...

ASU's uni's are pretty badass tonight.

I like parts but at the same time I cant get past the fact that they look like they were created in NCAA 12

c0ncept is crazy, they look wicked badass.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

I like parts but at the same time I cant get past the fact that they look like they were created in NCAA 12

He's not crazy! My guess is that c0ncept, like me, is used to good ol' simple orange and white traditional uniforms. As crazy as us Vols ever get is when we have a "blackout" game.

Tempo, timing, tapping.

My guess is that c0ncept, like me, is used to good ol' simple orange and white traditional uniforms. As crazy as us Vols ever get is when we have a "blackout" game.

Tempo, timing, tapping.

Love me some orange and black!

1031vols_utusc_jh7_t607.jpg

I'm a huge fan if the ASU unis. Especially the Matte helmets.

Concept, don't you attend ASU?

I'm a huge fan if the ASU unis. Especially the Matte helmets.

Concept, don't you attend ASU?

Yeah I do. I love the helmets and the numbers...but everything else is kind of lame. Now Maryland...those were some uniforms!

I hope that was a joke about Maryland... Though I'm a little biased since they stole our Bball coach.

Nice pass by that freak of a QB. 6'8"? Redic.

How come you aren't at the game?! Seems like a huge game for y'all, favored by 10 against a top 20 team.

I hope that was a joke about Maryland... Though I'm a little biased since they stole our Bball coach.

Nice pass by that freak of a QB. 6'8"? Redic.

How come you aren't at the game?! Seems like a huge game for y'all, favored by 10 against a top 20 team.

I dont support ASU football...people just leave at halftime and arent real fans. Honestly Maryland's jerseys were clever and did exactly what they were supposed to do. It is also really bad weather right now and I expect if this storm moves south the game will be delayed due to lightning.

Did you see that 70 yard (in the air) punt? DAMN!

Edit- Oh and brock is a prick...just like carpenter was here at school and just like elway was before he quit because he was 5th string...oops I mean "didnt want to follow his fathers footsteps"

Man, this game is a nail biter...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back