Odyssey Putters 2012

I desperately want/need the center shafted #6, Rossie, and #7 to come out. They need to hurry up, January/February is a LONG way away.
I need the #7 CS to come out too!

I need the #7 CS to come out too!

I actually want one of those pretty badly, and that is a WILD head-shape for me. As much as everyone raves about the #7 though, I must try it... just in CS.

I actually want one of those pretty badly, and that is a WILD head-shape for me. As much as everyone raves about the #7 though, I must try it... just in CS.

It was between it and the two ball for me, as I hit them both about the same. Being able to pick up the ball with it is what made me go with the #7. I have seen people pick up the ball with the two ball, but it's not as easy!

Maybe the CS version will make that look better but I just can't like the #7 design even a little bit

Dear Odyssey,

Please release the CS versions of these three putters really soon!

Sincerely,

Jman

I think I fell in love with the ProType Black #9

Dear Odyssey,

Please release the CS versions of these three putters really soon!

Sincerely,

Jman
You may want to cross post this on their Facebook page!

You may want to cross post this on their Facebook page!

Oh it's happening once I get to work today, FB and Twitter!

Rolled the #6 during yesterday's 75, this insert is just incredibly good to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A-WCYlpCEAAYTOa.jpg:large

Ugh. More white on things.

Is that a custom ghost job or an OEM scheme?
No idea. If its not a custom job then it surely falls under embargo, I've not seen any news on the 2013 line even though I've bugged the heck out of Odyssey via twitter! hehe

Not gonna lie that's hideous. I'm guessing it's a custom because the shape is quite different to the stock 2ball

Not gonna lie that's hideous. I'm guessing it's a custom because the shape is quite different to the stock 2ball

I'm with you buddy that's pretty ugly IMO.

Metal X #6

Metal X #6

Does anyone have one of these in the bag? If so what are your thoughts?

I bought one over the winter to compete for the starting job in my bag. I've liked the metal x series in general. I think it is a very nice putter and I've always liked the flow neck style of putters. It couldn't displace my Seemore so I need to sell it. It's never been used on a golf course, only on the putting green in my basement. I'm lazy. Maybe I'll post it in the Classifieds here tomorrow night.

Back