Odyssey Putters 2012

Chunkylover77

Proud JakeNation Member
Reaction score
Handicap
Post away.

Man, those look slick!! I can't even pick a favorite, the black frames the face so nicely on every single model.

Ooooh, nice!

Chunky thanks for posting that man, I can see a Metal-X1 or Metal-X6 in my future. Maybe even a Metal-X8 I think they are nice looking and I'm looking forward to some info on the insert itself.

Chunky thanks for posting that man, I can see a Metal-X1 or Metal-X6 in my future. Maybe even a Metal-X8 I think they are nice looking and I'm looking forward to some info on the insert itself.

Although aesthetically I don't like it, The X-7 is similar to my HMM which would be a good thing for my game right now. I could also see myself with the Rossie and the X-1

Oh my god, my wallet is gonna be pissed at me. I want one of... each. Yeah, each.

Super awesome putters. I know it's not best for me but that Metal X8 is HAWT!!!

Wowsers.....those look awesome!! X-7

Super awesome putters. I know it's not best for me but that Metal X8 is HAWT!!!

I agree. I want. Badly. Such a nice line and the X8 is by far my favorite.

Holy carp those are awesome! I'd go x-6 or x-7... Those are sleek!

Although aesthetically I don't like it, The X-7 is similar to my HMM which would be a good thing for my game right now. I could also see myself with the Rossie and the X-1
I hear you, for me the more I look at them and the more I read its def either an X6, or X8 for me. 3/4 toe hang and me do really well.

Love the look of the Metal X7

Didn't Odyssey have some kind of metal insert a few years ago?

Love the look of the Metal X7

Didn't Odyssey have some kind of metal insert a few years ago?
I'm not sure, I love the look of all of those mallets, but recently I've found face balanced putters to not work well for me even though I really wish they did.

I'm not sure, I love the look of all of those mallets, but recently I've found face balanced putters to not work well for me even though I really wish they did.

I'm the same way.
Found it, it was a steel insert. I don't remember if I liked them or not, either way I want to roll one of these

Hello Metal X Rossie, my name is Hanks. Would you like to have a drink?

I really like the look of the 7 and the dart. I can't wait to try the new insert on the face.

These putters are just one of the lines that Odyssey has coming out. The Metal-X got some very good feedback in the GD hotlist with 2 Golds

I'm the same way.
Found it, it was a steel insert. I don't remember if I liked them or not, either way I want to roll one of these

Yeah dude, the White Hot Steel. I still have mine. Very good insert and very good putter. It was that putter that broke the ice on my love affair for Odyssey inserts.

The X-1 is sweet, but if you haven't figured it out by now, it is because I am definitely a plumbers neck anser style guy.

The X-1 is sweet, but if you haven't figured it out by now, it is because I am definitely a plumbers neck anser style guy.

I may have to send you my White Hot Steel #1 then, so you can see what you think.

Definitely interesting looking...I'll give the Rossie or the Two-Ball a roll when I see them in a store or at Demo Day (if they are there). I really like that Odyssey keeps refreshing the technology and inserts but normally offers the same clubhead designs that are well known.

I may have to send you my White Hot Steel #1 then, so you can see what you think.

That would be awesome buddy. I would love to try it out if you aren't rolling it right now.

Back