Nuggets vs Tenders

Nuggets. As long as they are not processed meat ie. McDonalds. In my experience, they tend to be juicier, and a better ratio of chicken to seasoned batter.

Tenders made from real breast strips.
Never chopped and pressed with who knows what added nuggets of .?????

Tenders seem more authentic. I’d eat either though.

I choose Nuggets. Generally bite sized, easier to dip, better crunch on each bite.

Follow up point…what are boneless wi gs considered in this equation?
Boneless wings are definitely just sauced up nuggets.

I'm gonna go tenders. I'll not pass on nuggets, but tenders cook differently such that they are crisper and stay hotter longer. Also as a delivery vehicle for sauces, sauces cling to tenders better. Again though I'll surely not say no to a good nugget.

Tenders. They are real chicken meat vs whatever is ground into nuggets

Tenders definitely. Smithfield’s Chicken ‘n’ BBQ have the best. They hand cut chicken breast then dredge and fry them. They’re huge, fresh, and great. We had some good ones on the Disney cruise earlier this year.

Tenders. Like any adult. Just easy to mix sauces or order at a restaurant and not feel like a fool lol
bite the corner of your nugget and then it's easy to mix sauces, but yes tenders are better lol

I’m a tenders guy

Great question. I generally prefer nuggets, especially nuggets that are made from ground chicken because they generally have more dark meat mixed in which is the much better chicken meat IMO.

Also for this very reason McDonald's nuggets >>> Chic-Fil-A Nuggets

No man should ever admit to needing to eat a nugget in multiple bites lol
I mean I like to enjoy my food not shove my hand in my mouth lol.

You know it.

Tenders for me for sure.

My kids prefer the softer breading of the Dino nuggies at home, but they are literally toddlers so what do they know?
Still on the tender band wagon. My kids are even getting into them with me, which is nice.

Nuggets. I’m ok with two-biters, but I’m not gnawing on a chicken tender.

Back