Nuggets vs Tenders

I'd say tenders, as they typically seem to be made from better or more real chicken, but even from a dipping perspective I like to dip, take a bite, and dip again and then finish, on a nugget I always feel like I have to dip and then eat it in one bite!

Tenders.

Tendies - I feel like they are typically crunchier and juicier than nuggets.

I wouldn't turn down the nuggie but would prefer a tender.

Tenders. Only correct answer as you get chicken, from a part of the actual bird.

Who knows what's actually in a nugget, and if its a fancy place that uses real chicken, why did you cut it up?

Tenders, unless it is Chick-fil-A nuggets.

Tenders are better. Nuggys are way more fun.

Nugget. This is one of those items where a tender has a much bigger chance of being good or bad. Nugget is going to be consistently above average so I would go with that.

I prefer tenders. Makes me feel more like I'm eating actual chicken.

Plus my granddaughter calls them 'Tenners' and how cute is that lol

When done the correct way, Tenders all day. If a quick snack and something to hold me over...nuggets

The Dino nuggies are incredibly soft. I always hope my kids don’t finish theirs so I can snag one or two. I guess I could make some extra for myself, but it’s just not the same.
It’s not. It’s the dad tax. I usually take the first bite of one to show dominance at the dinner table.

Tenders tend to be higher quality and not compressed liquified chicken guts. So if the option is there, tenders win. But I will slay a box of nugs any day.

Tendies for sure

Chicken Tenders for me

I like both however good bite sized nuggies are by far the best.

"tenders" generally are better for one simple reason.....they usually arent a mish mosh of chicken parts to create a nugget. They are the actual pulled tenderloin from an ACTUAL singular chicken.

This is close but I’ll give the edge to tenders. Most nuggets seem to be the same whereas I’ve had some tenders that taste better than others

Tenders by a mile. Nuggets are basically scrap and fillers. Tenders always taste better

ooh that’s a really tough question now that I stop and think about it. I’m gonna say give me some tenders and cream gravy to dip them in and I’m happy.

Follow up point…what are boneless wi gs considered in this equation?

Nugget, easier to dip, bite size.

Tenders are the only answer!!!

I'm going tenders, just because i don't think I've ever had anything other than a fast food nugget. I'd love to change that though.

Tenders for me.

Tenders for sure. Aren't nuggets those little hangy things on a chicken's butt.

Nuggets. They dip easier and usually don’t have one part that’s over cooked while the other side is pink chicken.

Back