Nike/Jordan golf shoes: Embrace the crazy.

I won't lie. After wearing my 11's a few times, I am not loving them. They're decently comfortable when you first put them on, but after a few holes, my feet are numb. I changed out the insoles and didn't get much relief.
That is exactly the feeling I get! Can’t feel my feet…. Other than they hurt!

Just waiting for some by you golf shoes. 🕰️

If you like em, that's all that matters!

Never worn them yet. Waiting on that occasion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is exactly the feeling I get! Can’t feel my feet…. Other than they hurt!
I've never done this before, but I think I may call Nike and make them aware. I'm not usually a hostile shopper, but I'd love it if they offered to make this right and trade them out.

I've never done this before, but I think I may call Nike and make them aware. I'm not usually a hostile shopper, but I'd love it if they offered to make this right and trade them out.
Did you buy from a Nike (are you a member of their app/site)? Members get free shipping over $50 and free returns no questions asked (with free shipping back) comfort guarantee for 30 or 60 days. Maybe they can help.

If you are not a member, sign up and see if they can help via the site - once a member maybe they take care of you?

Did you buy from a Nike (are you a member of their app/site)? Members get free shipping over $50 and free returns no questions asked (with free shipping back) comfort guarantee for 30 or 60 days. Maybe they can help.

If you are not a member, sign up and see if they can help via the site - once a member maybe they take care of you?

I actually just did a chat with them online and they are doing just as you said...no questions asked. I think I'll go back with a pair of Jordan 1 lows and see if they feel better to me. Open to other suggestions. I like versatile colors and comfort.

These might have found that level of ridiculousness that makes them fun. Still not to play a round of golf in, but a range or putting green day? Or just for pre/post round?

I kinda agree. haha. I'm intrigued.

The designer was in Miami for too long...

I think this colorway MJ made famous during the one on one game with Bird in '93. The famous McDonald's commercial.
When I see that colorway, I think of the sweater MJ wore in Barcelona.

michael-jordan-sweater-1992-barcelona-olympics.jpg

When I see that colorway, I think of the sweater MJ wore in Barcelona.

michael-jordan-sweater-1992-barcelona-olympics.jpg
Exactly this. I imagine the color way will be called Barcelona as well.

11.5 Pegasus came in yesterday. A little tight. 12s should come today, and will hopefully fit better. Size up!

11.5 Pegasus came in yesterday. A little tight. 12s should come today, and will hopefully fit better. Size up!
I must just not be picky with how things fit because 13 for everything is fine for me, but it seems like everybody else complains about inconsistency in sizing.

I must just not be picky with how things fit because 13 for everything is fine for me, but it seems like everybody else complains about inconsistency in sizing.
Just that it is a new style for me. Airmax 90s fit fine in 11.5. Same with Jordan Lows. But these are just a bit tight. Doesn't hurt to pick up both and see. Either I return the extra or someone here picks them up for cost and shipping.

Just that it is a new style for me. Airmax 90s fit fine in 11.5. Same with Jordan Lows. But these are just a bit tight. Doesn't hurt to pick up both and see. Either I return the extra or someone here picks them up for cost and shipping.
Definitely, if I think about it, I can feel the difference from style to style, just not enough it bothers me. I'm the weird one I'm sure.

Yeah I find it a little bit inconsistent, size 11 Janoski and Air Max 1 fit perfect, 11 in the jordan 1 lows are too big, 11 in the air max 95’s are just a bit too tight

Back