Nike/Jordan golf shoes: Embrace the crazy.

Bored Paul Rudd GIF
Pegasus are starting to look good to me the more I look at them

Those do nothing for me.

I still kind of want a pair of the 3s.
Can’t speak to the 3s but the 4s are a very comfortable walking shoe for golf with a still “conventional” look.

I’ve gotten rid of all my cleated shoes for all Nike and Ecco. Very happy feet.

Got some of the Zoom Infiniti tour 2 in grey blue today. I like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My 9’s arrived today and they are fantastic! Cant wait to get them out on the course. I was expecting more of a spikeless feel, but these have the setup of a more tour-like platform you would see on a spiked shoe. View attachment 9250211
love the cool greys!!

I wore my white/black ones sunday the first time and gotta say they were very cheap. I love Jordan's but man all of the golf shoes other than the 1's have been extremely uncomfortable and inconsistent sizing. I have I, III, IV, IX, XI, XII and 4 different sizes

love the cool greys!!

I wore my white/black ones sunday the first time and gotta say they were very cheap. I love Jordan's but man all of the golf shoes other than the 1's have been extremely uncomfortable and inconsistent sizing. I have I, III, IV, IX, XI, XII and 4 different sizes

I won't lie. After wearing my 11's a few times, I am not loving them. They're decently comfortable when you first put them on, but after a few holes, my feet are numb. I changed out the insoles and didn't get much relief.

Back