Nike/Jordan golf shoes: Embrace the crazy.

What size again? I've seen some Infinity % Tours, Roshes, and ADGs

I'm saying I'm debating driving into Spokane further when I'm there to check out Burlington. Sounds like I should.

I'm saying I'm debating driving into Spokane further when I'm there to check out Burlington. Sounds like I should.
I wouldn't go out of your way. I only go to them when I'm in the areas where they are located.

I wouldn't go out of your way. I only go to them when I'm in the areas where they are located.
It's all relative. This is the only one within 5 hours of me I think, so I don't get many chances. 😂

It never ends, does it? As much as I like the grey pegasus, I probably need those too.
Deciding what shoes to bring for my first Experience in September is going to be the hardest part.

Deciding what shoes to bring for my first Experience in September is going to be the hardest part.
I'm bring some heat for my THP Experience.

1000015936.jpg
Just found these for $34.99. Killing time before I pick up the wife from the airport.

View attachment 9252361
Just found these for $34.99. Killing time before I pick up the wife from the airport.
Excited Rob Riggle GIF by ABC Network

I need to check out my Burlington more I guess

I guess this is where I report that I have some black low 1 crocs headed my way. 🔥

IMG_3442.png

I like em better than the other 9s they've released.

Back