Nike/Jordan golf shoes: Embrace the crazy.

4/12 - $160
Wait. Is this the Masters NRG? Just about every model has a variation of this CW with the standard Major CW upcharge.

Wait. Is this the Masters NRG? Just about every model has a variation of this CW with the standard Major CW upcharge.
Yes, this CW is for The Masters.

I have a white pair of Jordan ADG3s. Buuut I found a brand new, black pair of Jordan ADG4s online at 2ndswing.com for $90 on-sale. They only had one pair, exactly in my size at 9.5... And to top it off, they also had a 30% off shoes and apparel discount code they were offering... 😯 Sooo, I absolutely couldn't pass up buying these for $63!!! 🔥 $185 Jordan golf shoes for $63. Wtf??!! 🥹 Stoked right now. I was only buying a Mizuno headcover for my new Driver initially. Lol.

1000008958.jpg
1000008959.jpg

The NRG pack is now available. The only pair missing are the Jordan 1 lows which should drop on 4/12

I like these as well

Screenshot_20240401_083503_Nike.jpg

Those Pegasus are pretty sick

Nope but already pulled out the green laces that came with the AJ1s to see if they fit. :D
I may or may not have ordered 6 pairs of maize shoelaces to make sure I got the right shade for my dunks...

I want to see the green and yellow shoe collection!

Back