Nike Adds MachSpeed Hybrids

Have an A wedge that came with the R7 set. But you were darn close! I want to replace that with a 52* CG15 someday...

Man, golf is expensive! Haha

No kidding.

I think you're nuts for playing a 64* wedge, but thats just me. :D

what about JB? has he had the chance to hit the machspeed?

Just hers. I did not receive the mens yet. Hers is a rocket though. I want to game it with the ladies shaft in it, it was working so well for me on the range. hehe

Just hers. I did not receive the mens yet. Hers is a rocket though. I want to game it with the ladies shaft in it, it was working so well for me on the range. hehe

so even with the ladies flex in it, you were liking this club? man, i bet you can't wait to get the mens version. i'm eagerly waiting to hear about your experiences with this club.

so even with the ladies flex in it, you were liking this club? man, i bet you can't wait to get the mens version. i'm eagerly waiting to hear about your experiences with this club.

I know it was really crazy. I told GG on the way home that I needed to get on the VectorX, because I think I am playing the wrong shaft in my hybrids. Sure enough, I was right.

Dropping to a lighter shaft and I think I will be good to go.

I know it was really crazy. I told GG on the way home that I needed to get on the VectorX, because I think I am playing the wrong shaft in my hybrids. Sure enough, I was right.

Dropping to a lighter shaft and I think I will be good to go.

where were you missing shots with your hybrids previously?

where were you missing shots with your hybrids previously?

My miss is always a fade or slice. But with hybrids I really did not have many issues at all. But I just found with the weaker shaft that the club head was getting to square at impact with far less work. Easier swing for the same amount of distance.

Didn't Fred Couples steal Tom Watson's wife's three wood and use it for a while back in the '80s? He may have reshafted it.

My miss is always a fade or slice. But with hybrids I really did not have many issues at all. But I just found with the weaker shaft that the club head was getting to square at impact with far less work. Easier swing for the same amount of distance.

man, that's something i might want to look into. i think that hybrids are such an important tool for my golf game. they're very useful for all types of situations. it's usually my go to club but i do miss with a fade with them on occassion. thanks for the input.

ah yeah, just ordered me a 18* machspeed hybrid, 1/2 inch longer, for a paltry $109. i love my golfusa hookup!

ah yeah, just ordered me a 18* machspeed hybrid, 1/2 inch longer, for a paltry $109. i love my golfusa hookup!

Thats a heck of a deal! :bulgy-eyes:

nice find!

Thats a heck of a deal! :bulgy-eyes:

the best part is that he's ordering it for me. don't know why i got it for that price, maybe b/c he gets most of my golf money and i did the bulk of my christmas shopping there. either way i'm pumped about it. now i have to wait for him to call me.

the best part is that he's ordering it for me. don't know why i got it for that price, maybe b/c he gets most of my golf money and i did the bulk of my christmas shopping there. either way i'm pumped about it. now i have to wait for him to call me.

If another one falls off the truck, send it up here :act-up:

If another one falls off the truck, send it up here :act-up:

just stop by on the way to florida, then stuff me in your suitcase and take me with you.

picked up my new machspeed late this afternoon. it's a beautiful golf club in hand and the sole is simply stunning. i'll post some pics of it tomorrow. for any of you that are gaming the sq2 hybrids i'll say that the machspeed feels a little heavier in the head, which i like. i hit it a few times in the sim and this club is SWEET! i can't wait to hit some balls outside and i'll give a little more feedback then.

btw, the headcover is fantastic, it covers the head of the club and then connects around the shaft via magnets lined inside the headcover.

picked up my new machspeed late this afternoon. It's a beautiful golf club in hand and the sole is simply stunning. I'll post some pics of it tomorrow. For any of you that are gaming the sq2 hybrids i'll say that the machspeed feels a little heavier in the head, which i like. I hit it a few times in the sim and this club is sweet! I can't wait to hit some balls outside and i'll give a little more feedback then.

Btw, the headcover is fantastic, it covers the head of the club and then connects around the shaft via magnets lined inside the headcover.

luuckyyyyy!!!!!

Here's a pic of the newest addition to the bag:

Golf023-1.jpg

This club is simply fantastic. I love the weight of the head and i love how penetrating the ball flight is. It's definitely a keeper. My biggest miss is a cut (right to left for me) and this just will not cut. I went with a regular flex as opposed to a stiff and if anything i can put a subtle draw on it. Put it on your radar if you're in the market for a hybrid this year.

Awesome! Love to hear a new club is working but it makes me want to go get one myself lol

Awesome! Love to hear a new club is working but it makes me want to go get one myself lol

shoot yeah, kevin, i would think you could use the money when you off that DST, haha.

i just finished reading about your miyazaki experience, that sounded awesome.

this hybrid just performs. after one range session i feel super confident with it. i can't wait to get it on the course.

Sweet looking stick T!

shoot yeah, kevin, i would think you could use the money when you off that DST, haha.

i just finished reading about your miyazaki experience, that sounded awesome.

this hybrid just performs. after one range session i feel super confident with it. i can't wait to get it on the course.

lol thats a good idea. The DST driver is def getting off'ed, cant hit that thing for the life of me!

Yeah man the new shaft should be here around Friday, cant wait to drop it off at GG. Might just have to look at the Machspeed 3H while Im there

Sweet looking stick T!

i figured you might like that! it's cool that you'll hopefully be able to hit this when at the thp outing.

lol thats a good idea. The DST driver is def getting off'ed, cant hit that thing for the life of me!

Yeah man the new shaft should be here around Friday, cant wait to drop it off at GG. Might just have to look at the Machspeed 3H while Im there

i love how much equipment you're not afraid to try out. is it cool if live vicariously through you?

Here's a shot with the headcover on. The headcover in itself is fantastic.

Golf014.jpg

Back