ANNOUNCEMENT New THP Trophy System

10 Mill by what time frame? I can't remember when JB's birthday is- sometime in July??

Yep, it was not our best effort.

I’m in.
Excited Ric Flair GIF

10 Mill by what time frame? I can't remember when JB's birthday is- sometime in July??
July-ish.

However, we arent hitting 10 mil by then. Sadly.

Q1 was a bit slow.

We know what we need to do.
Well, there was also this pesky winter thing for a lot of us, and with that is a lack of golf. I've been trying to stay off making food threads.

Well, there was also this pesky winter thing for a lot of us, and with that is a lack of golf. I've been trying to stay off making food threads.
What's a winter?

True, but golf talk as a whole seemingly collapsed at times. If we want overall numbers up to get to 10 million, it starts with golf talk.

July-ish.

However, we arent hitting 10 mil by then. Sadly.
Thought it was aggressive when it first came about but... we can still give it the ole college effort

Thought it was aggressive when it first came about but... we can still give it the ole college effort
Only need about 183k posts per month to get there...

You got some work to do my friend

Content Cat Typing GIF
Also, I check the post # on every single one of your posts now. Thanks for wrecking my OCD.

If work would ever chill the f**k out, I'd be all over this awesomeness.
That was me last week, drowned in work hell, but I survived!

Back