ANNOUNCEMENT New THP Trophy System

Hahahaha, and we begin, again.
perfect loops climb GIF

And back to 0
push GIF

Oh man, I don't get the trophies like a lot of you, but I'm kinda missing my little guy ;)

Need to get him back up there.

100%, me and you - let's carry the one and do some of that new fangled math to beat him.
Dynamic handiposting for the win! 🤣

It’s been a race for 4th lately 🤣
That I don't disagree with, hah. The tops are very consistent - I would argue that the top 20 is pretty consistent over the quarters as well, with at least 3/4th being there time and time again.

That I don't disagree with, hah. The tops are very consistent - I would argue that the top 20 is pretty consistent over the quarters as well, with at least 3/4th being there time and time again.
It’s funny though, I actually feel like posting has been down a bit, and things have been slower than I’d expect. Hoping this quarter changes that.

It’s funny though, I actually feel like posting has been down a bit, and things have been slower than I’d expect. Hoping this quarter changes that.
It is event season right now, lots of stuff going on so some big threads should be happening over the next 45'ish days.

It is event season right now, lots of stuff going on so some big threads should be happening over the next 45'ish days.
Should be.

We need a bounce back quarter.

Q1 was a bit slow.

We know what we need to do.

Back