New RevCore Premium Stand Bags - Available Now!

Played my first round with the 14-way bag yesterday. Hot yesterday afternoon so I was riding.
IMG_1751.jpegIMG_1752.jpeg
As others have said, this bag exudes quality. The look, the feel, the attention to detail. The zippers are smooth and have decent sized pulls. I tend to "overpack" my bag with things that I think I might need during a round (but seldom ever do) and this bag handled all of it with no issues. I kept the double strap on to carry the bag from the car to the course and I found it quite comfortable with the padded straps. I felt like I could carry this bag easily if I had to. I also really appreciated the included cart strap protection sleeve to keep the strap from cutting into the bag. The stand mechanism worked well when I set the bag down, but also didn't preclude me from fitting it in the cart easily (I've had some bags that had to fit in carts at an angle because of the legs - not this one).
During the round I was able to easily get to things in the bag while it was on the cart. I carry Driver, 2H, 4H, 5H, 6-PW, 52, 56, 60, and putter which all fit in the top nicely. I also found it nice to have plenty of options for attaching towels, brushes, rangefinders, and other accessories to the outside of the bag. So far, this bag has ticked all of the boxes for me.

I plan to use it on my push cart for tomorrow's round and will have more to report after that round. Meanwhile, here are some pictures off the cart after yesterday's round:
IMG_1753.jpegIMG_1754.jpegIMG_1755.jpeg
Feel free to ask any questions and I'm happy to provide anything further details....

It's a handsome bag folks

PXL_20240421_134600096.jpg

Just ordered a navy bag. Can't wait. Any chance we see some matching headcovers come out in the future?

Two more rounds down this weekend and the Revcore is fantastic. Both rounds were with a cart and zero issue with any movement while strapped in. After yesterday's round the guys taking the cart were super interested in it and i gave them the rundown of what you get with the bag. When i told them the price they could not believe it! The 6 way top might have ruined me ever getting a 14 way again :ROFLMAO:

Two more rounds down this weekend and the Revcore is fantastic. Both rounds were with a cart and zero issue with any movement while strapped in. After yesterday's round the guys taking the cart were super interested in it and i gave them the rundown of what you get with the bag. When i told them the price they could not believe it! The 6 way top might have ruined me ever getting a 14 way again :ROFLMAO:
It's a very good divider system, even when the bag is on its legs. Not always the case with stand bags. I've really appreciated being able to grab a club without it sticking.

These look sharp. Love the all black look and not feeling like an unpaid advertiser.

It's a very good divider system, even when the bag is on its legs. Not always the case with stand bags. I've really appreciated being able to grab a club without it sticking.
Yes it is. I was worried with the midsize grips that they would be a PIA but i have zero issues grabbing any clubs out. The 6 way top for organizing is perfect also it gives you plenty of options.

Ok couple things, only one round in and we were pressed for time, arrived at course 5 mins before tee time - due to a tee time mixup. So pics at this point.

1. noticed smears of what I hope is only sun block and that it will come off easily, on the bag - heck did not think I touched my legs with the bag.

2. I am having a bit of trouble wiht the tangle in the upper most opening - not a lot but enough to see a club in the bag that's too high up - and I have standard grips and only 3 clubs in that section.

Nothing else - other than these things which may be very minor - no issues. Love the look and the cart strap - damn it, every OEM owes their buyers something like this at no added cost - anything else is a money grab plain and simple. That is a great feature.

I will post more next time.

Played my first round with the 14-way bag yesterday. Hot yesterday afternoon so I was riding.
View attachment 9258524View attachment 9258525
As others have said, this bag exudes quality. The look, the feel, the attention to detail. The zippers are smooth and have decent sized pulls. I tend to "overpack" my bag with things that I think I might need during a round (but seldom ever do) and this bag handled all of it with no issues. I kept the double strap on to carry the bag from the car to the course and I found it quite comfortable with the padded straps. I felt like I could carry this bag easily if I had to. I also really appreciated the included cart strap protection sleeve to keep the strap from cutting into the bag. The stand mechanism worked well when I set the bag down, but also didn't preclude me from fitting it in the cart easily (I've had some bags that had to fit in carts at an angle because of the legs - not this one).
During the round I was able to easily get to things in the bag while it was on the cart. I carry Driver, 2H, 4H, 5H, 6-PW, 52, 56, 60, and putter which all fit in the top nicely. I also found it nice to have plenty of options for attaching towels, brushes, rangefinders, and other accessories to the outside of the bag. So far, this bag has ticked all of the boxes for me.

I plan to use it on my push cart for tomorrow's round and will have more to report after that round. Meanwhile, here are some pictures off the cart after yesterday's round:
View attachment 9258535View attachment 9258536View attachment 9258537
Feel free to ask any questions and I'm happy to provide anything further details....
I had the chance to see @MagicSpell's Revcore bag in person this weekend. It looks even better in person than it does in pics, it's a great looking bag and the high quality is evident everywhere. The value at that price is unbelievably good.

Ok couple things, only one round in and we were pressed for time, arrived at course 5 mins before tee time - due to a tee time mixup. So pics at this point.

1. noticed smears of what I hope is only sun block and that it will come off easily, on the bag - heck did not think I touched my legs with the bag.

2. I am having a bit of trouble wiht the tangle in the upper most opening - not a lot but enough to see a club in the bag that's too high up - and I have standard grips and only 3 clubs in that section.

Nothing else - other than these things which may be very minor - no issues. Love the look and the cart strap - damn it, every OEM owes their buyers something like this at no added cost - anything else is a money grab plain and simple. That is a great feature.

I will post more next time.
Thanks for the feedback @JW Smoove

I've been using our cart bag for 5 months (with the same synthetic leather) and a wet towel should clean up sunscreen pretty easily I think.
If it doesn't, please let me know.

Thanks for the feedback @JW Smoove

I've been using our cart bag for 5 months (with the same synthetic leather) and a wet towel should clean up sunscreen pretty easily I think.
If it doesn't, please let me know.
Rod that is exactly what I did, thanks for the tip. Another bag brand that I had, was permanently stained. It was the white part of the bag (head scratcher). Tried wet towel, tried leather care products, tried the Mr clean sponge. No dice.

So another value benefit, easy to clean.

I should have tried before I posted, hopefully no harm done. I’ll keep an eye on the other thing it may well be a nothing burger too.

Rod that is exactly what I did, thanks for the tip. Another bag brand that I had, was permanently stained. It was the white part of the bag (head scratcher). Tried wet towel, tried leather care products, tried the Mr clean sponge. No dice.

So another value benefit, easy to clean.

I should have tried before I posted, hopefully no harm done. I’ll keep an eye on the other thing it may well be a nothing burger too.
Good to hear. Never worry about posting about our products (especially new launches).

Trust me, we pay attention to all feedback and will make minor tweaks along the way.

The divider may loosen up a bit and hopefully it doesn't become too big of a nuisance for you.

Good to hear. Never worry about posting about our products (especially new launches).

Trust me, we pay attention to all feedback and will make minor tweaks along the way.

The divider may loosen up a bit and hopefully it doesn't become too big of a nuisance for you.
I have a feeling that’s exactly what it will do. It’s certainly not the end of the world given all the features and the price. A killer combo.

Last edited:
My finger has been hovering over a PXG hybrid bag the last couple of days, but just couldn’t do it. I don’t generally go for branded bags, and I thought I’d look way too much of a twat, so I’ve gone for the black 6 way stand bag. The top opening is slightly better, it’s more low key and with the discount, I saved myself $150 over the PXG, so it’s a win win (win). Looking forward to taking it out on its maiden voyage when it arrives.

Here's our new commercial.
Hope you guys like it.

Very cool!

I was at the range yesterday and was asked about my bag from a few people i know there. I did the full Revcore walk around explaining all you get and the cost. They loved the product and the could not believe the cost was that low. They all immediately thought over $400!

Very cool!

I was at the range yesterday and was asked about my bag from a few people i know there. I did the full Revcore walk around explaining all you get and the cost. They loved the product and the could not believe the cost was that low. They all immediately thought over $400!
Damn that's great. Sounds like we need you on the payroll:).
Thank you!

I played my first round of the year today.....after a few range sessions and walking around i decided to use the 2-shoulder strap system.

Honestly i felt like the quality of the strap system kinda offsets the slightly higher weight. There's a lot of padding and the joints are very rugged. It doesn't feel very heavy

I have some TMAG bags that are 2lbs lighter that skimp on the strap in both padding and smaller cover area, and hurt your shoulders more than this bag did. even with the extra weight.

So far i'm a huge fan.....honestly guys for 279 if you are in the market you need to buy this

Joined the clan today. First of, it’s not just about the quality of the product for me, it’s the whole customer experience for me, and part of that is how quick they get the product out to me. I placed my order Tuesday, the bag arrived today, so straight away, this is now a company that’ll get my attention (I know their products are rated here anyway). As someone else said, the bag is way better quality than the pictures do justice. The material has a quality feel to it. The bag looks heavy but is far from it. Love the fur lined dividers and carry straps. Subtle embossed branding speaks to me in volumes. The one knock is the drinks pockets. Pretty small, especially as my bottle is fairly large, but every bag on the planet inclines some compromise and this is pretty small in the grand scheme of things. Otherwise the pockets are more than ample and I love the magnetic range find pocket at the front. The real test will be how it sits on my zip navigator at the weekend, which doesn’t seem to like stand bags, but I have some ideas if the bag doesn’t want to sit straight. Overall, super happy and I see me getting a good few years out of this bag! Top job!!!!
IMG_9653.jpeg
IMG_9652.jpeg

OK, a couple of things....if i may....in the spirit of unbiased reviews

I realize i'm weird when it comes to pockets and often put things in different places. But if you're a person who puts your phone in the right-side mid level zip pocket....just a note that it's a bit on the small side. I have a google pixel 6--and it fits in there but i have to angle it a bit. So it's not a huge thing, but if you have a large phone, you'll probably need to put it in the left side low zip pocket.

Also, this bag is pretty rugged and as such has larger clips on the lower side for the straps. Most bags stitch these in, and this can be less durable (i have seen these start tearing after 150+ rounds carrying etc)

The Revcore has larger clips which i believe will help durability, but they do kinda dig into your back if you're a carrier. So this is also not a big thing for me, i would rather the durability. But the left side low clip did dig into my lower bag a bit in my rounds. Not a huge thing.....i'll get used to it i'm sure.

One thing i'm really happy with is the slightly larger size with 6 pockets....it's not overly heavy to carry---but the extra space keeps clubs from sticking together. Getting clubs in and out of the bag is easy (anyone with a ping hoofer will feel my pain there---there is a goblin on the bottom of those bags that tangles the clubs up)

That being said, again overall quality is very high, they look spectacular and the value you get for the price is unmatched.

OK, a couple of things....if i may....in the spirit of unbiased reviews

I realize i'm weird when it comes to pockets and often put things in different places. But if you're a person who puts your phone in the right-side mid level zip pocket....just a note that it's a bit on the small side. I have a google pixel 6--and it fits in there but i have to angle it a bit. So it's not a huge thing, but if you have a large phone, you'll probably need to put it in the left side low zip pocket.

Also, this bag is pretty rugged and as such has larger clips on the lower side for the straps. Most bags stitch these in, and this can be less durable (i have seen these start tearing after 150+ rounds carrying etc)

The Revcore has larger clips which i believe will help durability, but they do kinda dig into your back if you're a carrier. So this is also not a big thing for me, i would rather the durability. But the left side low clip did dig into my lower bag a bit in my rounds. Not a huge thing.....i'll get used to it i'm sure.

One thing i'm really happy with is the slightly larger size with 6 pockets....it's not overly heavy to carry---but the extra space keeps clubs from sticking together. Getting clubs in and out of the bag is easy (anyone with a ping hoofer will feel my pain there---there is a goblin on the bottom of those bags that tangles the clubs up)

That being said, again overall quality is very high, they look spectacular and the value you get for the price is unmatched.
Thanks @MtlJeff. Will consider all points for improvement.

I will say a buddy of mine prefers the dual strap setup on the bag and removed the metal clips on the shoulder straps and tied them to the rings.
He also shared the clips weren't as comfortable as they should be but removing them was a big improvement.
He's a big dude around 6'4 250 and I think bigger guys might feel the clips more than others.
I'm also working on another clip option with 360 rotating attachments.
If after some testing we find those to be more comfortable, we'll send one your way.

I did pushcart today for early walking 9 and rode for 18 mid morning. This bag fits perfect on the pushcart and easy access to the pockets.IMG_0746.jpegIMG_0747.jpeg

Had my first round with the bag today. My buddy was super impressed, I can see him getting one. I will with a zip navigator and my previous bag, a Jones Trouper used to spin on the cart quite easily. The ZIP isn’t a big fan of stand bags, but the RevCore stayed in place pretty much the whole round. Only a couple of small adjustments through the round to keep my OCD in check. The bag looks class sitting on the cart. Even though k rarely use it, I really like how the single strap looks on the bag, just the way it is attached and has the logo sewn in, gives the bag a real premium feel. No issues with clubs tangling, the opening is plenty big enough for my 12 clubs I have on the bag. Love the magnetic lazer pocket, makes grabbing the lazer to shoot distances a breeze. The valuables pocket is a touch on the small size for modern day smart phones as someone else mentioned, but as they also said, put the phone in at an angle and there’s no issues. One small change I’d have made, I’d prefer a 5 way top. I love a putter well, and I use the top slot on the RevCore as a putter slot. That means the next two slots are for driver, heavenwood then my 2 hybrids. I’d prefer those 2 slots were one large slot for my woods. Other than that, this is a perfect bag that’s gonna serve me well for a good few years.
IMG_9664.jpegIMG_9665.jpegIMG_9666.jpeg

Back