New RevCore Premium Stand Bags - Available Now!

The Revcore worked perfectly on my clic gear today. The base sits nice on the cart. The size of the bag is good. Everything is easy to get to. Will be keeping the clubs organized this way also.
IMG_5187.jpegIMG_5188.jpegIMG_5189.jpegIMG_5190.jpeg

Every post is just rubbing it in that other people have these bags already

Yeah yeah. I get it. You have the bags already

(Sitting by window crying)

Every post is just rubbing it in that other people have these bags already

Yeah yeah. I get it. You have the bags already

(Sitting by window crying)
Mine won’t arrive until Wednesday😢 and i was US customer 1. I think there is a strong AZ bias! 😀. On the good side, if it arrives on time, I’ll bed using it at Hilton Head the weekend of the tournament there!

Mine won’t arrive until Wednesday😢 and i was US customer 1. I think there is a strong AZ bias! 😀. On the good side, if it arrives on time, I’ll bed using it at Hilton Head the weekend of the tournament there!

Overall #1 customer and US #1 customer---i say we riot!

Lol I'm supposed to get it tomorrow

If not....

riot

Ha I had my order in before all of you. I was just told to hold off.

Overall #1 customer and US #1 customer---i say we riot!

Lol I'm supposed to get it tomorrow

If not....

riot
Just remember you have to get to AZ for the riot to be a success.

New bag arrived today. Thank you @Rod Dunlap and CaddyDaddy!
Setting it up today and will take it out for tomorrow afternoon’s round. First impressions coming soon

New bag arrived today. Thank you @Rod Dunlap and CaddyDaddy!
Setting it up today and will take it out for tomorrow afternoon’s round. First impressions coming soon
Seriously no pics lol

My UPS update today is just a review of the UPS drivers using my golf bag.

Like , I put in the waybill and site just is like "great 6 way bag, would highly recommend!"

The eagle, or in my case blue 6 way has landed.

I will say ups manhandled the box but the bag seems to be no worse for wear.

I don’t have the vessel player 3 anymore but i can say this bag is larger. Likely player 4 + size give or take.

I do carry 3 woods and putter all with headcovers. The top opening is a tad small but heck could be me. For now 3 woods in top, putter and 4 Fli hi share a space 5-pw 2 to a space and bottom is G-S-L.

The material is very thick, the straps are very well padded.

Photos in the garage to follow.

Background: i went player 3 too small, ogio woode top quite a bit larger, now rev core. As little red might say. And this one seems to fit just right.

Also, those on the fence, you are getting a lot of bang for the buck.

The eagle, or in my case blue 6 way has landed.

I will say ups manhandled the box but the bag seems to be no worse for wear.

I don’t have the vessel player 3 anymore but i can say this bag is larger. Likely player 4 + size give or take.

I do carry 3 woods and putter all with headcovers. The top opening is a tad small but heck could be me. For now 3 woods in top, putter and 4 Fli hi share a space 5-pw 2 to a space and bottom is G-S-L.

The material is very thick, the straps are very well padded.

Photos in the garage to follow.

Background: i went player 3 too small, ogio woode top quite a bit larger, now rev core. As little red might say. And this one seems to fit just right.

Also, those on the fence, you are getting a lot of bang for the buck.
I agree the size is just right. Will be good to see the blue version!

A serious lack of pictures in here.

Some boring, in the garage photos. I’m playing Saturday will post more after that i may end use the no added cost cart strap. A nice addition like 2 sets of carry straps.

Attachments

• IMG_1941.jpeg
    IMG_1941.jpeg
    85.9 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1940.jpeg
    IMG_1940.jpeg
    120.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1945.jpeg
    IMG_1945.jpeg
    135.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1944.jpeg
    IMG_1944.jpeg
    85.9 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1943.jpeg
    IMG_1943.jpeg
    98.4 KB · Views: 20
My UPS update today

Your shipment
1ZC99C59680309xxxx

New Estimated delivery
Thursday, April 18
by End of Day
But let us tell you, this new bag is great , very nice strap system, 6-way dividers are very useful, and the black is very tasteful. Pretty easy to carry and walk a full 18 also , bag feels a lot lighter than stated weight
Also, your delivery date has not been pushed out several times because we at UPS are using your bag for our own personal rounds of golf.

Kinda weird update. But i'm trying to stay positive.

Some boring, in the garage photos. I’m playing Saturday will post more after that i may end use the no added cost cart strap. A nice addition like 2 sets of carry straps.
Wow that looks great

The blue looks really nice! I will say i love the single strap option. I have showed the bag to a few people now with rave reviews.

Blue looks really good

My UPS update today

Your shipment
1ZC99C59680309xxxx

New Estimated delivery
Thursday, April 18
by End of Day
But let us tell you, this new bag is great , very nice strap system, 6-way dividers are very useful, and the black is very tasteful. Pretty easy to carry and walk a full 18 also , bag feels a lot lighter than stated weight
Also, your delivery date has not been pushed out several times because we at UPS are using your bag for our own personal rounds of golf.

Kinda weird update. But i'm trying to stay positive.
Can't stop laughing at the positive UPS reviews. It's so awesome UPS drivers in Canada test before they deliver.

So first impressions

Please go buy this bag right now. Please feel free to even skip the rest of my initial thoughts and just order one online

There is an insane amount of quality here for 279$ (239 if you are US and a THP member). First the dual strap options are really cool.....i think i may try single strapping this year. At least that is what i am going with to start. It feels very comfortable over the shoulder and not overly heavy. Plus the straps are high quality and well padded. A single strap option for a carry bag is something i'm not sure i knew i needed in my life....but this seems easier

The bag itself looks and feels very high quality, also plenty rugged. One issue with carry bags is sometimes the strap connections can get worn and tear with repeated use (i carry 70+ times a year) ....these look and feel pretty rugged.

The raincover is thick and again, quality....most bags its a very cheap and flimsy thing.

Honestly what a cool bag for the price!

PXL_20240418_193935270.MP.jpg

Anyone using these on push carts? I have an MGI and my current Jones bag doesn’t sit as well as it could due to the legs. It tends to spin fairly easily. How does this bag sit on a push cart, the leg mechanisms seems fairly substantial at the top of the bag and I fear it may sit worse on my cart than the Jones does.

Anyone using these on push carts? I have an MGI and my current Jones bag doesn’t sit as well as it could due to the legs. It tends to spin fairly easily. How does this bag sit on a push cart, the leg mechanisms seems fairly substantial at the top of the bag and I fear it may sit worse on my cart than the Jones does.
I used it with my clic gear with no issue BUT i do use the clic gear accessory that allows the legs to be more secure, You can see it in the pic i posted above.

Back