Need a guys perspective...

I was misquoted "ugly metal thingy"
Accept Season 4 GIF by Billions

Antique metal shimmering stone pendant is probably what I’d use

Can't help with the words, as I'm not eloquent enough in my use of english. But visited your site and the pieces are beautiful @Nessinator!

You are asking GUYS to describe jewelry? Are you crazy???

You are asking GUYS to describe jewelry? Are you crazy???
necklace that is shiny and won't cost more than 2 wedges at most...... :ROFLMAO:

You guys are all AWESOME! Thank you soooooo much for your input. You gave me a lot of great ideas and confirmed my theory that most aren't typing in "wire wrapped labradorite".

I sincerely appreciate your help!!!

Search 1: iridescent blue rock gem
That should get me to the labradorite.

Search 2: handmade wire heart pendant labradorite
Building off search 1. This would only be run if my wife expressed a huge interest in an exact piece of jewelry. Otherwise it’s more of a style than an actual jewelry item that I’d search for.

Search 3: handmade twisted metal heart pendant
This is what I’d use for a style search. Handmade is key for me. Homemade has an amateur connotation. Handmade is something that is professionally done but still has an artisan feel. Style wise I think it makes a difference.

Thank you everyone for helping @Nessinator out with this. I’m an idiot when it comes to things like this. Many other topics as well.

My first thought was did you ask Bodhi first?

You guys are all AWESOME! Thank you soooooo much for your input. You gave me a lot of great ideas and confirmed my theory that most aren't typing in "wire wrapped labradorite".

I sincerely appreciate your help!!!
I'd have to Google "labradorite" first to see what it is before I could Google to look for something made out of it. :ROFLMAO:

Is it somehow related to Bodhi?

I'd have to Google "labradorite" first to see what it is before I could Google to look for something made out of it. :ROFLMAO:

Is it somehow related to Bodhi?
Right? Two of my favorite things are from the same place in Canada. Weird.

@Nessinator can you PM me your website...it's the Ministers birthday next week.

“Metal wire pendant necklace “ cam up with many multiple items very similar.

Nice work btw, looks great!

Back