Need a guys perspective...

Gothic gemstone pendant.

It's beautiful @Nessinator, great work!

Bespoke abalone stone wire pendant

I think it's pretty lame that you're who you are and don't have a definitive answer to this yet.
If I’ve learn anything from this thread…. @Wildcat is getting a simulator at his house.

I’ll visit more often.

All I can see is Alien head from the movie.

Good luck finding it!

Samsung AI search function ftw

Other it would be "shiny blue green metal twisted necklace"

This is not a thing. Stop making up words.
200.gif

We may be heading for a single thread eye roll record here...

I just asked my wife, who does a lot of searching for stuff on places like Etsy. She suggested "Renaissance themed jewelry" for the search terms. Or maybe "baroque".

(She also said it was very pretty, btw)

I just asked my wife, who does a lot of searching for stuff on places like Etsy. She suggested "Renaissance themed jewelry" for the search terms. Or maybe "baroque".

I wonder if Gaelic and/pr Nordic could roll into that? That seems like something you’d see over there.

Maybe there should be a special section called Wildcat’s winners, and it’s filled with the stuff he approves of or that the forum recommends. Or, make something from the can of a Naturday

Use the Google app and do a photo search.

Use the Google app and do a photo search.
But if you didn't have a photo, just had a mental image of something like this in mind and wanted to find it, what words would you enter in a search to find it?

I wonder if Gaelic and/pr Nordic could roll into that? That seems like something you’d see over there.

Maybe there should be a special section called Wildcat’s winners, and it’s filled with the stuff he approves of or that the forum recommends. Or, make something from the can of a Naturday
These are not the only type of jewelry she makes. I'm not a fan of this as much as some of her other stuff. She has made a lot of beaded bracelets for me in the past. Actually wore it. She is rebranding currently and I'm not good at this kind of stuff. But I do appreciate the time and talent it takes to create. She is very artistically talented at everything she does. I am not.

Not specifically hers but you get the idea.

1711571706744.png

Your wife must be fitted with the
Advanced search and refinement function lol … I really like that description
👍👌

Industrial chic iridescent necklace

Nick Schonert Coffee GIF by Worcester Warriors

These are not the only type of jewelry she makes. I'm not a fan of this as much as some of her other stuff. She has made a lot of beaded bracelets for me in the past. Actually wore it. She is rebranding currently and I'm not good at this kind of stuff. But I do appreciate the time and talent it takes to create. She is very artistically talented at everything she does. I am not.

View attachment 9251987
Makes two of us. I saw blue glass thing in badass melty nails. I respect the heck out of people who have this level of talent, as I can’t even design a stick figure in a straight line

View attachment 9251987
I've been looking at her site, my wife will love a lot of what she makes, very talented.

Not to get off track but I think I can fit a sim in the Dining room.
Honestly dining rooms and living rooms waste of space.

Old house killed the living room. This house killed the dining room. Turn it to my wife's office. She's happy, I'm happy. Life goes on.

AI gives a bunch
1000002048.jpg
A lot more options but didn't want to screen shot everything. Or your site 😉

Some nice items there...well done

Back