When they traded for Beal i believe i posted here he'd be gone within 2-3 years.

The Suns don't have a draft pick until 2048 , and potentially will be swept and were a 6 seed.

Booker is

Team building is super fragile. The margin for error in today’s NBA is razor thin.

Bucks aren’t a very good team without Giannis. Love me some Dame but he’s super flawed. Not sure they’re a playoff team without Giannis.
The Bucks are challenged defensively. They also need consistent scoring from players other than Giannis and Dame.

Team building is super fragile. The margin for error in today’s NBA is razor thin.
It can be stated in a mathematical formula. Kevin Durant + 2 other highly paid star players = Disaster

It can be stated in a mathematical formula. Kevin Durant + 2 other highly paid star players = Disaster
Except for Golden State

Except for Golden State
True. But those Warrior teams were constructed differently than Brooklyn and Phoenix. They had multiple stars, very good complimentary players and had good depth.

This made me laugh.

True. But those Warrior teams were constructed differently than Brooklyn and Phoenix. They had multiple stars, very good complimentary players and had good depth.
Plus, he came to the team after it was completely constructed as a contender. Other than the Miami Headles, when has this Big Three ever worked, when the players create their own Big Three?

Plus, he came to the team after it was completely constructed as a contender. Other than the Miami Headles, when has this Big Three ever worked, when the players create their own Big Three?
Does the 2008 Boston Celtics count?

Does the 2008 Boston Celtics count?
It does, unless the caveat is the players create their own team. BTW, Jazz fans hope that Ainge can do that again, but lightening striking again. Hmmm

Back