MyCustomPutter Is Now Live - Never Compromise Gambler

I can't see the pics on the iPad. I will definitely check this out when I get home

I played around with this some. This might be more fun than the custom shoes. Tons of options.

I emailed myself twice with two different options but nothing came through.

If anyone is interested in buying one on-line, let me know. I'll give you a special THP hook-up :). We are one of the few selected NC authorized retailed in Southern California and are very proud to be offering this line.

Thanks, Patty. I may get one for my husband for his birthday. And I want one too of course...

Patty from blind9 hooked up my order with their dealer code even though i ordered before she posted it. Definately take advantage of their offer and great customer service. Thanks Patty!

I can't see the pics on the iPad. I will definitely check this out when I get home

I know! I am on my phone and no flash. Can't wait to get to the computer to see these and play with it myself.

Thanks, Patty. I may get one for my husband for his birthday. And I want one too of course...

That is great stuff. We want pictures if you do. Truly incredible putters that are of the limited variety and still customizable.

Patty from blind9 hooked up my order with their dealer code even though i ordered before she posted it. Definately take advantage of their offer and great customer service. Thanks Patty!

Awesome. This is exactly why we love having Blind9 here.

The offer still stands that anybody that gets THP put on their putter gets a prize pack.

Am I the only person who has just sat around playing with this thing? It is pretty difficult to make a Gambler look ugly.

Yup, I've probably spent a good hour making 20 odd versions.

I keep itching to press the purchase button but I'm not sure about the putter it's self yet, the Teramo still has it's hooks into me. If there was a Gambler with a center shaft though I would have been all over it by now.

I find it odd that the straight limits the colors for the bottom fills and even more odd that black is not one of the allowed colors.

Am I the only person who has just sat around playing with this thing? It is pretty difficult to make a Gambler look ugly.

Is that a challenge?

I went through the customization process on the website. It is a pretty neat concept. Too bad the putter I built was 349 or something like that. It did look really cool, with a green/lucky/irish theme to it.

I made one but have no idea how to post a link here

See the little earth above where you type in the reply box? Click it and paste.

I like it!

Love it CL. That is awesome looking.

JB is your sig the colors on your Gambler?

The black finish is a limited edition offering and will be very hard to get. It's not quite available yet and we understand only 250 of the black finish will be made. Send me a PM if you want to reserve one. Also, it will only be available in the Royal model.

Patty do you know if the price will be higher on the black models are has that information not been released yet?

Its close.
I hate to kinda side track the thread, but do you know if they will be offering options like this with the Dinero?

I hate to kinda side track the thread, but do you know if they will be offering options like this with the Dinero?

I do not, sorry.

Back