MyCustomPutter Is Now Live - Never Compromise Gambler

Where is Tnolan at? I want him to come in here and talk about how I was dropping putts in from everywhere with this putter to halve holes with him and Bullfrog during our Saturday afternoon match. Bullfrog was calling me "the life saver" because I was doing that, but that nickname is a really good nickname for this putter!

Seriously, someone asked on media day which club from the Morgan Cup will stay in my bag for a long time, and I can honestly say that it will be this putter. I have so much confidence in it because I know that I'm going to get a true roll when the ball comes off of the face. Combine that with the amazing looks of this putter and how great the customization looks, and it's a real winner.

Lol @ calling out TyNo! You know Ary that's the one thing that kept coming up from every Cleveland staffer I asked about their putters, they all were putting lights out with them and couldn't see it coming out of the bag anytime soon. I for one have several putters that are collecting dust and will continue to do so for a long time.

I think that's the same thing we said at least 10 times on Sunday, SW. I saw more crazy putts drop that day than I've ever seen. All with NC putters, which was pretty freaking cool. I thought they handled those fast greens really well.

Where is Tnolan at? I want him to come in here and talk about how I was dropping putts in from everywhere with this putter to halve holes with him and Bullfrog during our Saturday afternoon match. Bullfrog was calling me "the life saver" because I was doing that, but that nickname is a really good nickname for this putter!

Seriously, someone asked on media day which club from the Morgan Cup will stay in my bag for a long time, and I can honestly say that it will be this putter. I have so much confidence in it because I know that I'm going to get a true roll when the ball comes off of the face. Combine that with the amazing looks of this putter and how great the customization looks, and it's a real winner.

sorry! i got busy saving lives at work and hadn't made it to this thread yet....
it's funny too, because i was just thinking about you and that amazing weapon you own!
i had been putting great...i love my Gambler, but except for a few times, the Gambler did not travel well to the Bermuda grasses of True Blue and Caledonia. so just when i thought i was a great putter, up steps this smooth operator Amol (which by the way, is also the fastest putter i've ever played with and i took notes and will be slowly adapting your putting style). but Amol is so clutch with his putter it is just sickening! you want to hate him so badly as you watch him drain putt after putt after putt, but you can't help but just watch in awe and love every one of them. after a few went down, i honestly expected him to make every single putt, honest truth. seriously, Amol's putting game is the real deal.

my putting has left me....
i played 18 both days this weekend, at two opposite end of the spectrum courses...dirt track Saturday, private club by invite Sunday.
i posted up a ungodly awful amount of putts both days and i am not proud of it.
i'm taking a little less time to read and roll my putts now, but it's not helping, or so it seems. then when i start missing putt after putt, i just get upset and start whacking the ball around without reading the putts or lining them up or whatever...hitting them left-handed, one-handed. at that point, i just don't care and it's too late to salvage any kind of round.
i'm sure it will come back eventually, but i just don't think i've ever had such a poor weekend performance with the flatstick.
i played Thursday as well, and sunk some putts...but also missed some putts and it seemed to roll that way thru the weekend, but progressively get worse. although Sunday, the greens at that country club were the fastest i've ever played on. these things were like cement and i never got them figured out...still yet, i was missing 2-3 footers that i usually knock down without issues. it was an awful display of putting and ended up with 2 rounds in the 80's this weekend, completely to the fault of poor putting.

For the guy's on team Clveveland I have to give http://www.nevercompromise.com/my-custom-putter/ a bump
imagesCANRCJ1L.jpg

Good bump scrapiron

Do you guys think the Cleveland staffers will get a chance to roll these again this year?

Good bump scrapiron

Do you guys think the Cleveland staffers will get a chance to roll these again this year?

My gut instinct is yes, they will want to show off what the custom department can do and what better way to do it.

Really interested in seeing if they come out with new/updated models for 2013. Personally, I really want a CS mallet like their sub 30 type 50.

Love designing putters on that site. One of my favorite threads/contests from this year was when everyone was designing a Custom Putter! (and go figure, One-T won.)

Love designing putters on that site. One of my favorite threads/contests from this year was when everyone was designing a Custom Putter! (and go figure, One-T won.)

War drained like 6 or 7, eighty-footers with my Gambler in Ohio. he loves it.

War drained like 6 or 7, eighty-footers with my Gambler in Ohio. he loves it.
In a row!

Haha, I did like your putter a good bit. I might get one with TYNO on it for good luck.

In a row!

Haha, I did like your putter a good bit. I might get one with TYNO on it for good luck.

in all seriousness, i think that's a fantastic idea.

Good bump scrapiron

I sure hope they do. It's a wonderful experience to design your own NC putter. Connoisseur Perfecto? mmmmmmm YES PLEASE!!!

in all seriousness, i think that's a fantastic idea.
But...what if we were playing, and I drained a putt with Tyno to close out Tyno?

I can't say I haven't spent more time than I should this morning on this site. Man it's fun

lol. just wait....if you guys get to pull the trigger on these, all of your previous designs will go out the window and you'll panic and go crazy. totally worth it though. love my NC Gambler. it should be stored in a glass case with lights around it and a laser-driven alarm system.

But...what if we were playing, and I drained a putt with Tyno to close out Tyno?

it would be fitting...because Tyno can only be beaten by Tyno.

I have no doubt Team Cleveland guys will be spiking their web traffic for sure.

Back