MyCustomPutter Is Now Live - Never Compromise Gambler

I have the signed fedex door tag already stuck to the door. Tonight a Gambler will be waiting for me when I get home.

There are some sweet looking putters on here... Lovin' some of the nicknames and color combos. If I weren't such a Sligo-Ho I'd have plenty of $$ for my own.

If we ever play together i'll be sure to let you check mine out!

I'm a gamblin' man baby!

THP love!
036auy.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

037c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I forgot to take a pic of the headcover, but it's the black one. I'm gonna go roll some putts now on my birdie ball putting mat!

Lets see more pictures. I want to see that THP on there.

yeah you tease! lets see pics.

I only see the picture of the face, it is a tease.

sorry about that, had a few problems getting the images correct. look now!!!

the fill on the back looks pink to me in the picture, but it's orange.

That turned out great man! What a sharp putter. Damn this thread!!!!!

Great looking putter and its stamped THP. You just earned a prize pack.

Send GG a pm with your shipping address when you get a chance.

Nice, jt! Can't wait to hear about your thoughts on it after you get some time to roll it.

Amazing JT... I can't wait to see more... I want one in each model, but the wife would definitely not appreciate it as much as everyone else would...

Great looking putter and its stamped THP. You just earned a prize pack.

Send GG a pm with your shipping address when you get a chance.

Awesome, thanks!

Initial thoughts after roling a couple dozen balls.......WOW. This putter feels so smooth and I can control distances much better than with my Odyssey White Ice. The feel off the face is just butter. Cant wait to spend more time with it tomorrow.

Its really hard to be critical of this beauty, but if i could change one thing, it would be the alignment line. I wish it extended all the way to the face instead of just on the mallet part. Its a small gripe and im sure i will be fine with it, just an observation.

That sure turned out nice jt, good job. My pictures are going up tomorrow morning. Im too tired to do them now.

Kmac NC Gambler Royal

Kmac NC Gambler Royal

The Gambler arrived yesterday and I just took a few pictures. Its awesome. Putting with it is hard to describe, its not Odyssey soft but its not hard or clicky its unique. This putter has its own feel. And I like it a lot. I went with purple, white and black for the colors, a white NC headcover and a blue grip.

Headcover and grip:
IMG_0347.jpg

IMG_0346.jpg

IMG_0348.jpg

Head:
IMG_0349.jpg

IMG_0350.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

DAYUM!!!! Looks so much better when it's at casa de OEM, than on the NC website.

What an incredible addition to your collection.

DAYUM!!!! Looks so much better when it's at casa de OEM, than on the NC website.

What an incredible addition to your collection.

Thanks broski. It sure does look stunning in person. Its definitely the prize of the collection right now. Plus it says Forged on it, thats serious.

That is one sweet putter.....Enjoy.

Thanks guys. Its truly a unique putter.

agreed, sweet looking putter

Back