CONTEST My Edel Putter Fitting

Congrats @JohnSinVA. Send me your address and I'll get your prize pack headed your way as soon as my Edel package gets here.
Awesome!

Thanks for picking the winning horse for me and for putting together a fun contest. 😎

Can't wait to see this putter. I thought I knew what you were going to get and I was WAYYYYYY off. I should have entered! Though I guess I wouldn't have won anyway lol

Congrats @JohnSinVA !

Can't wait to see this putter. I thought I knew what you were going to get and I was WAYYYYYY off. I should have entered! Though I guess I wouldn't have won anyway lol

Congrats @JohnSinVA !
Like I told you yesterday, single bend is the only carryover from what I've been using. Crazy

• Appreciation
Reactions: Bus
Random FedEx notification, but no update from Edel. Could it be?

Absolute monster prize pack from Bus! The generosity and goodwill of THPers never ceases to amaze. Thanks for a great contest.

IMG_2010.jpeg

Got a response from Edel that they can leave the grip uninstalled since I'm changing shafts and that it should go out early next week. Hopefully it will be here when I get back from a with trip Wednesday, but probably not. 🤞

Got a response from Edel that they can leave the grip uninstalled since I'm changing shafts and that it should go out early next week. Hopefully it will be here when I get back from a with trip Wednesday, but probably not. 🤞
wait wait wait...you got fit for a putter but are changing shafts already?? What?

So what did you get fit to? and what are you changing??
They don't have different shaft options as part of the fitting, just the different hosels. I got an All-in to put in it.

They don't have different shaft options as part of the fitting, just the different hosels. I got an All-in to put in it.
Well I guess that is understandable. I think an All In is in my future at some point this year

wait wait wait...you got fit for a putter but are changing shafts already?? What?
What’s wrong with that? It’s not like he’s changing the actual putter Muchy. 🤣🤣😜

What’s wrong with that? It’s not like he’s changing the actual putter Muchy. 🤣🤣😜
I just figured, he’d at least roll it one round from how he was fit 😂

I just figured, he’d at least roll it one round from how he was fit
We don’t wait on the internet sir hahaha

This may be the most internet golfer thread I've seen in a very long time, but I like it.

Steve Harvey Familyfeud GIF by ABC Network

Alway been curious about Putter Fittings because I have used my friends putter and I putt as well as I do with mine, I left mine home by accident one day and took one of the rental putters -- Putted great. I have 4 putters and I play equally as well with either of them and the putter weights are different and Swing weights are D0 to D9. - does not matter. And after 18 holes I usually have less than 30 putts on the card. go figure Eh? :unsure:

This may be the most internet golfer thread I've seen in a very long time, but I like it.
Hey now, I've wanted to try an Edel putter forever. Also have wanted to try an All-in forever. Why not both at the same time? 😂

Back