MotoCaddy M7 GPS Electric Caddy

Is it just the Motocaddy bag?

My home course is quite hilly and some very steep. It seems like the M7 does great on hills. Is that your experience?
Ya it’s the Motocaddy Pro Series Bag.

It does better than I trust. Even after 10+ rounds with it, I still get nervous it will tip and it never does. I think that’s the benefit to changing the speed too. You can slow it down and walk right behind it up the hill.

Got out my G7 GPS out on Saturday and as usual, it performed flawlessly.
I did charge the battery every couple of months as was described in the OM.
When turned it on on Saturday, a message came on the screen that there was an update available and would down to install once the unit was connect to WiFI.

So on Sunday Morning I decided to do some maintenance on the unit:
1. Connected to WiFi and let the software update update (Kinda wish I knew what was updated, maybe I missed an email)
2. @PhillyV I was having the same issue with the veering to the left. I really gets bad when you put a stand bag on it as they are naturally heavy to the left side (Standing behind it) because of the pad/carryside being so light. I actually printed out that page to adjust the front wheels as I saw no need to trim the motor as I don't use the unit in "Manual Mode" Got it to turn a slight to the right from behind which I think I'm ok with as I tend to load more on the left side of the bag. We shall see.
3. I got a message that my subscription was ending on April 3rd. (Don't remember seeing that before the update). So I went and paid for the year, $69.95
I figured with all that I have given from MotoCaddy, it was the least I could do plus I use the GPS/Screen enough that it's worth to have. Just know that
when you update, you are paying the company in Great Britain and it's considered a Foreign Transaction and some CC charge FT Fees.
I saw feature that maybe I didn't see before and that was to update courses. So I updated all of the course that I would walk just in case.

Last edited:
I have an M7
The gearboxes seized in the 1st 12 months
After long negotiations they repaired them at a cost to me of $200
Recently my battery failed and they want $899 to replace it although they offer a 5 year warranty

I have an M7
The gearboxes seized in the 1st 12 months
After long negotiations they repaired them at a cost to me of $200
Recently my battery failed and they want $899 to replace it although they offer a 5 year warranty
That is terrible.
I haven’t had any issues with mine, but if it’s under warranty, what is the reason they are charging you to fix?

Was something done to terminate warranty?

I walked on Saturday for 18. There was a $35.00 difference from Walking to Riding and I had the M7 GPS in the car so I said, "I'm Walking'
16,000 steps in 4:10 round
Still had 58% battery charge left.
Play we 2 guys that I had not played with before. They were completely enamored with the unit.

Any question that they thought might be a negative, I was able to reply with a positive answer.
Wouldn't not be surprised if they pick one up just for the easy of walking and getting exercise.

Just a note. The electric trolly movement has definitely caught a "Wave".
I saw 2 other electric carts on the course on Saturday that were not Motocaddys.

Back