Morgan Cup Travel Plans

I need firm arrival/departure dates from everyone. I need to give to Caledonia vacations.

The wife and I are arriving on 7/25 and departing on 7/30.

arrive Thursday the 26th and leave Monday the 30th

I need firm arrival/departure dates from everyone. I need to give to Caledonia vacations.

Arriving Wed evening and leaving Monday am

arriving wednesday, departing monday am.

Arrive Thursday the 26th and leave Monday the 30th​

Arriving Wed leave Mon morning.

--
Tapatalk2

Arriving Thursday afternoon, leaving Monday morning.

So who wants to play an afternoon round with two bearded lefties? Ary you in? Who else?

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if lassie and yorkem want a piece of tbt and I on Thursday morning?

What's the mileage on that frank? Good thing fuel is cheaper in SC.

--
Tapatalk2

Absolutely. Cookie, make that happen for the Thursday am in the first post please.

Arriving Wednesday leaving Monday morning.

Boom!!

Now that our move to SC is official, JB and I will no longer be flying. We will be taking the tour van instead.

NICE! Man I wonder how packed that thing will be since you said you aren't returning to FL after the MC.

Now that our move to SC is official, JB and I will no longer be flying. We will be taking the tour van instead.

Sweet. I did not get the tour at the outing, so maybe at TMC, otherwise I will have to wait until Labor Day.

Arriving Thursday afternoon, leaving Monday morning.

So who wants to play an afternoon round with two bearded lefties? Ary you in? Who else?

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

CB, I just realized something, if my dad and I join up with you and TC, I'll be the only righty in the foursome! Let's make it happen.

Absolutely. Cookie, make that happen for the Thursday am in the first post please.

Arriving Wednesday leaving Monday morning.

Will do, but I missed something apparently. Who the hell is Lassie? :confused2:

Ary - I have added you and your dad to CB & TC's group for the afternoon.

Also started a group 2 for the afternoon and put dhjkelly (he did not have a choice) and me into a group. Still 2 open slots for that group.

awesome!!! i probably won't get a chance to make it to a Tour Van event, so i was hoping you'd say this...
hopefully i can get a look at this beast at some point during our busy schedule.

Will do, but I missed something apparently. Who the hell is Lassie? :confused2:

I was hoping you could tell me...hahahaha...I think he is referring to Kelly.

Hey cookie, I just heard back from Kelly. Throw him in my group with Tyno and Jake for Thursday AM

Hey cookie, I just heard back from Kelly. Throw him in my group with Tyno and Jake for Thursday AM

awesomeness.

Very good, all done.

awesomeness.

going to have 2 funny talkers in that group. We may need to hire a translator for so we can understand Jake and Kelly

I am arriving Wednesday afternoon and Departing Monday evening!

okay....Morning round is spoken for.....who wants to play the afternoon round?

Arrive Tuesday evening/ Depart Monday morning.

SAWEET I get to see the Rangefinder.

Back