Morgan Cup Travel Plans

That sounds like fun. Who wants to play Thursday with a handsome Canadian on thursday?

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

I will play with you Thursday pm.

Sounds like a party.

That party will probably include a bunch of hungover guys on Monday morning.

I'll ask my wife about what type of car she rented to figure out how many golf bags can fit in the trunk.

cookie, let's set up and Tmex/I vs you/chunky scramble for Thursday morning.

Big guy clearly ducking me again. Something you and Tmex have in common hehe

Big guy clearly ducking me again. Something you and Tmex have in common hehe

If nerfny is playing on Thursday, I'm sure that would change. :alien:

I'd love to get out Thursday

Hawk - you need to change your flight so I can actually get a round in with you. I know that's not the incentive you are looking for, but make it happen.

Hawk - you need to change your flight so I can actually get a round in with you. I know that's not the incentive you are looking for, but make it happen.

Let's get a collection going for the $150 change fee ugh.

Done! That sounds awesome big man.

Stupid Hawk for reserving a late flight.

Done! That sounds awesome big man.

What course do you guys think you'll be playing? Since I'm only getting 1 practice round in, I'm thinking it will be best for me to play the course where the singles match will occur. Obviously, that hasn't been decided yet, but if I had to choose today, I'd pick Caledonia to play on Thursday afternoon.

I'll play with anyone. I know I'd like to get a round in with Kelly, as well as others that I won't be playing with during the event.
I might have to crush Jake for 18 holes too, since I only got to do that for 9 at the outing hehe

What course do you guys think you'll be playing? Since I'm only getting 1 practice round in, I'm thinking it will be best for me to play the course where the singles match will occur. Obviously, that hasn't been decided yet, but if I had to choose today, I'd pick Caledonia to play on Thursday afternoon.

i also thought it would be a good idea to play the "singles" course, but will do whatever i have to do to get a good Thursday round in.

@ Cookie....the wife and i will be arriving Wednesday TBD.

I'll play with anyone. I know I'd like to get a round in with Kelly, as well as others that I won't be playing with during the event.
I might have to crush Jake for 18 holes too, since I only got to do that for 9 at the outing hehe

Jake said he'd tee it up with me on Thursday morning and I'd love to get a round in with you Deano...make that happen, iffn you want to.

Jake said he'd tee it up with me on Thursday morning and I'd love to get a round in with you Deano...make that happen, iffn you want to.

Sounds good to me. Looking forward to it.

cookie, let's set up and Tmex/I vs you/chunky scramble for Thursday morning.

Got it, sounds great. As people start to post who will play together I will break up the list into sections of 4 so that we can see and plan accordingly.

FrankA - morning, afternoon, both?

Tnolan - when you have the time post it up and I will update.

I'll play with anyone. I know I'd like to get a round in with Kelly, as well as others that I won't be playing with during the event. I might have to crush Jake for 18 holes too, since I only got to do that for 9 at the outing hehe

That's a great idea. There are 2 spots next to my dad and I available for an afternoon foursome! Ask the Belbs and Esox, they had fun watching my dad hit it inside of me on some shots last year, he's a cool guy.

Probably just afternoon for me.

Been updating the first post and tried to clean it up for easy reading. Let me know where you all want to be.

Cookie I think my group with Tyno and Jake was set for AM. Could be wrong though.

Cookie I think my group with Tyno and Jake was set for AM. Could be wrong though.

Your right, I made a mistake and fixed it. Hopefully did not screw anything else up.

I'll be arriving in this
b80d9b6b-f529-0d2c.jpg

I need firm arrival/departure dates from everyone. I need to give to Caledonia vacations.

I wonder if lassie and yorkem want a piece of tbt and I on Thursday morning?

What's the mileage on that frank? Good thing fuel is cheaper in SC.

--
Tapatalk2

I need firm arrival/departure dates from everyone. I need to give to Caledonia vacations.

Arriving Weds the 25th, Departing Monday 30th

Back