Morgan Cup Sponsorships Thread

It's so much more fun this way. ; )

How sweet would it be to have a surprise company bust in and sponsor MC 2.0 participants with putters.....

Or a new line of Bstone putters, either would be incredible.

YES!!! I was hoping I'd get Bridgestone!

Let's see....how about some J40 Dual Pocket Cavity irons?!?! YEAH BABY! J40 driver, fw, hybrid!?!? J40 Wedges! Oh this is great!

In true THP fashion, there is always a trick up the sleeve!

Staying tuned but boy I have a gut feeling about this one. Don't want to banter away here!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Staying tuned but boy I have a gut feeling about this one. Don't want to banter away here!

Tappin' from my iPad!
As do I, but looking forward to the announcement.

Wow. I'm in shock right now!!!!! I talked aboot playing a players club and I wasn't messin around! Cannot wait! This is destiny :) If available I'm gonna whoop some butt with a nice pnk B330 RX too.

Thank you so much to THP and all the Sponsors!!!

I see a few people heading to the local golf store in the next couple of days...LOL

Tappin' from my iPad!

I was going to say the same thing... sending you a PM.. let's see if we are on the same train of thought...

Wow. I'm in shock right now!!!!! I talked aboot playing a players club and I wasn't messin around! Cannot wait! This is destiny :) If available I'm gonna whoop some butt with a nice pnk B330 RX too.

Thank you so much to THP and all the Sponsors!!!
I see some J40 Dual Pocket Cavity irons in your future bro! You're going to love them.

Tappin' from my iPad!

As do I, but looking forward to the announcement.

Points well taken. Let my pondering excitement get the best of me.

Can't wait to hear what the participants select.

Oh WOW. I had no clue this was coming. I'm so freaking excited right now!

Thanks to Cleveland and Srixon for this opportunity!!

Oh WOW. I had no clue this was coming. I'm so freaking excited right now!

Is it still Hawk-pondering if you know that you're actually going to get the equipment this time?

Thanks to Cleveland and Srixon for this opportunity!!

Hawk, I was stoked to see you as a Cleveland staffer! Can't wait to see the bag you put together, I know it's going to be impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to read Hawk pondering about a full bag outfitted w/ Miyazaki shafts.

Love to see the excitement here. Congrats to all of you guys! Exciting day for sure

I am pretty sure it was announced but do the players have choice of the entire 2012 line from each sponsor or are only certain clubs and shafts options available to choose from?

This is awesome! I like how each team will be playing all the sponsors gear! That's better than each team repping the same company. It will show the different aspects of the way each sponsor's equipment will perform. For instance, in best ball. Both hitting from the same spot with different results. Me likey....

Not only is this totally sweet, some hilarious comments in the threads. Glad the awesome sponsorships - thank you Callaway, Bridgestone, Cleveland/Srixon, btw! - and the fun banter mix well. :clap:

I need to find those Black irons yesterday. So many things to think about.

very cool! I would guess now that I will be either Bridgestone or Callaway!

I wonder if there will be even more options we don't know aboot. I'm pondering but not getting married to any bag set up yet. I'm so damn excited right now.

I need to find those Black irons yesterday. So many things to think about.

Saw them at GG, a few times actually, one of the best looking irons Ive seen, specially with the graphite shaft.

Back