Morgan Cup Sponsorships Thread

Looking forward to seeing which ball JB switches to.

Congrats to all of team THP and their new sponsors. I know you guys will rep them well!!

Holy Jebus, I was not expecting this today! I'm really excited to be a Callaway staffer as they really brought it last year, and I'm going to be the best staff player I can possibly be. Thank you to THP and the other sponsors but I'm going to be freaking bringing it for Callaway this year!!!!!

No confusion here. We know you have been practicing with the :cleveland: stuff for about a month now. Some how the Wow Factor has to get a leg up on the competition.
Wow. just wow. And not JB wow.

Congrats Smally, you'll be like a kid in a candy store once you start hitting all the Cleveland offerings.
Excuse me? haha

I hope that there is some sarcasm here. Otherwise it is way out of line.

There was.

In typical Cletus fashion, already calling bias.
Just like when I was told holding it in FL was a bias, so we moved it to SC.
And any of the equipment testers.
You could say about any brand that was selected. Good lord, even Cletus was not expected to sink this low!

It was a nice joke from MC 1.0 trash talk. Don't get your feathers all ruffled.

I don't know why, but that post really grinds my gears.

I have never met or golfed with anybody on this forum. But I have a feeling that with a proper fitting, JB could play anybody's equipment and play well.

I also doubt that JB is working to create a competitive advantage for himself. This event is more than just winning a trophy, or getting 14 clubs and a staff bag.

I may be overreacting, but this is my gut reaction.

Now that is pretty awesome. Been wondering how the sponsors would be distributed. What about putters? Am I missing Bridgestone putters somewhere? If so someone please tell me where I can find them as I would love to give em a roll!

Thanks Callaway, Cleveland, and Bridgestone for making this event possible.

Wow... really cool. This makes it even more real!!

I have never met or golfed with anybody on this forum. But I have a feeling that with a proper fitting, JB could play anybody's equipment and play well.

I also doubt that JB is working to create a competitive advantage for himself. This event is more than just winning a trophy, or getting 14 clubs and a staff bag.

Just some fun banter and smacktalk, cant take it all seriously.

Just some fun banter and smacktalk, cant take it all seriously.
There is a thread for that. This one is about the sponsors. If it had been made in the appropriate thread, then this would not have caused such a stir.

If the Callaway website goes down that was just me, sorry about that. Facebook and twitter are blocked for me at work, but when I get home I'm going to be all over social media repping my sponsor. I can't say thank you enough again to Callaway golf for coming back for the second Morgan Cup.

This is awesome!!! I bet folks are happy to see who their sponsor is. I would be all over that OEM's website right now...hahaha

Now that is pretty awesome. Been wondering how the sponsors would be distributed. What about putters? Am I missing Bridgestone putters somewhere? If so someone please tell me where I can find them as I would love to give em a roll!

Thanks Callaway, Cleveland, and Bridgestone for making this event possible.

Stay tuned.... :alien:

Oh my gosh this is nuts! I didn't think we'd find out til next month! I've got a company in mind I would love to be sponsored by but I am going to be honored to represent any one of these great companies. Bridgestone, Callaway, and Cleveland golf are amazing to support the Morgan Cup!

s

It was just some fun trash talk! Calm down dude. We were bantering back and forth yesterday. I was just throwing some trash talk out there. I know that JB plays well, no matter what clubs he plays. He could beat me any day on the course. I was just having fun.

Moving on.... Congrats Team THP you guys have some awesome sponsors.

Great stuff. Congratulations to the players who have their selections already made! :)

That is awesome. Can't wait to see what choices you guys make, and what choices Bridgestone makes for putters.

Back