Minnesota & Wisconsin Thread

If possible - and he'll have me - I'd like to play with @Daluteh tomorrow. We are going all the way to Ballyhack in 2 weeks but not paired up, so this would be a good chance.
I was thinking we kept you guys behind separate carts/cages and just let you look at each other and growl.
Then when Ballyhack comes, unleash the hounds!! Would make for a good prop bet.
1713580900824.gif

Have fun out there today! We want to see some pics!

Adapt No Way GIF by FaZe Clan
If possible - and he'll have me - I'd like to play with @Daluteh tomorrow. We are going all the way to Ballyhack in 2 weeks but not paired up, so this would be a good chance.

Have fun today. Troy Burne is such a fun track!

Good morning everyone and safe travels! Going to be brisk today!

1713616018928.png

Hi all! Brand new THP member here! I'm up in Door County, WI and always looking for good people (not necessarily good golfers) to play with!

I play pretty much every Wednesday, May through August/September and some weekends, so holler if you're around!

Hi all! Brand new THP member here! I'm up in Door County, WI and always looking for good people (not necessarily good golfers) to play with!

I play pretty much every Wednesday, May through August/September and some weekends, so holler if you're around!
:welcome: !

I’ve got to head out so I can get there before 1045. See you all when I get there.

Good luck out there today everyone, dress warm. Hope to see some pictures.

Miscalculated time, will be there at 11 instead of 1045.

@djt311 I’m starting to think surgery was an excuse and the real reason is that you’re going ice fishing today.
I would still rather be out there in the cold with you fellas today.

I’ve arrived.. nice to see we’re not the only crazies playing today..

image.jpg

Current temp.

Back