Minnesota & Wisconsin Thread

Missed our exit, 1105.

Little chilly in minny but we will have fun.
Mid 30s with some wind
IMG_1786.jpeg

Scary approach on 2
IMG_1791.jpeg

3 tee
IMG_1792.jpeg

5 tee
IMG_1793.jpeg

Par3 7th
IMG_1795.jpeg

Pretty look from the tee
IMG_1799.jpeg

I think these guys went
Birdie birdie birdie
IMG_1800.jpeg

Scary approach on 12IMG_1801.jpeg

Awesome day with y’all today! Great course and great company! Gotta do it again soon.

I’m feeling the need to call out Wisconsin for a bit of a boarder battle this summer or fall…. Anyone wanna rumble??

Awesome day with y’all today! Great course and great company! Gotta do it again soon.

I’m feeling the need to call out Wisconsin for a bit of a boarder battle this summer or fall…. Anyone wanna rumble??
It wasnt a little cold, it was a lot cold…but it was great company. Sun finally peeked around hole 13 and wind died down and it ended up a really nice day. It was a good day.
We almost crashed a wedding at the clubhouse too but as soon as they saw @Daluteh we knew our cover was busted!

Love the border battle idea!!!! Let’s make this happen! 💪

It wasnt a little cold, it was a lot cold…but it was great company. Sun finally peeked around hole 13 and wind died down and it ended up a really nice day. It was a good day.
We almost crashed a wedding at the clubhouse too but as soon as they saw @Daluteh we knew our cover was busted!

Love the border battle idea!!!! Let’s make this happen! 💪
It's not my fault they couldn't handle this swagger and style on their dance floor!

I'll be in the area Friday August 2nd

Any chance for a round that day?

I think my daughter is going to start an account now. She really enjoyed the company. Not the weather though. Thanks for the invite from a great group of guys. Would love to do this again. Would tag you all, but I'm old and not sure how to do that.:)

Also, thanks for the pics Wonger. Though I never like how pics destroy my delusion on my growing waistline.:oops: 1 of them showed me I am swinging across the ball instead of through. May be the reason for all my horrible shots on the day, so something to work on.

I'll be in the area Friday August 2nd

Any chance for a round that day?
which area will you be in? Twin Cities?
i am at loose ends that Friday and weekend, as Becky and Henry will be gone.

I think my daughter is going to start an account now. She really enjoyed the company. Not the weather though. Thanks for the invite from a great group of guys. Would love to do this again. Would tag you all, but I'm old and not sure how to do that.:)
that's awesome.
and i'm still marveling at that shoe steal.

which area will you be in? Twin Cities?
i am at loose ends that Friday and weekend, as Becky and Henry will be gone.

that's awesome.
and i'm still marveling at that shoe steal.
Yes, planning to visit our neighbors in River Falls Thursday, Aug 1st

Back