Minnesota & Wisconsin Thread

Key is a heated vest! That'll be on my list

@LIMEY13 i thought your daughter was out due to the early wake up time? If she is in, definitely did not mean to leave her off.

All in with pants and qzips as it doesnt go to puffy jackets and mittens 🥶
She is in, just had to listen to her complain about the early time.

She is in, just had to listen to her complain about the early time.
Toss me her number, I'll give her a call when I get up with my kids at 4 or 5am - just to make sure that she's up and ready for the round that's happening AT ELEVEN AM! That's so not early. =) (Obviously, just giving her a hard time via the internet)

Toss me her number, I'll give her a call when I get up with my kids at 4 or 5am - just to make sure that she's up and ready for the round that's happening AT ELEVEN AM! That's so not early. =) (Obviously, just giving her a hard time via the internet)

hmph.
11am tee time means 10am arrival to Troy Burne, means 6:30am departure from my house, means 5:15am wake up.
that's the same time i get up every day anyway, so i guess you're right and that's so not early. 👀

i think Limey and his daughter are coming down from about that same distance, just from up north in Wisconsin instead of south like me.

hmph.
11am tee time means 10am arrival to Troy Burne, means 6:30am departure from my house, means 5:15am wake up.
that's the same time i get up every day anyway, so i guess you're right and that's so not early. 👀

i think Limey and his daughter are coming down from about that same distance, just from up north in Wisconsin instead of south like me.
I'm up north(Tomahawk), she is in Stevens Point, we will meet in Wausau and carpool from there.

I'm up north(Tomahawk), she is in Stevens Point, we will meet in Wausau and carpool from there.
so you're saying that she's going to host all of us at Sentry World for the next meet-up?
sweet.

hmph.

If it makes you feel any better. 11:10 and 11:20 tee times. Soooo, you could delay wake up to 5:30. That extra 15 minutes could be the difference of not waking up in the middle of an excellent dream! 🤣

If it makes you feel any better. 11:10 and 11:20 tee times. Soooo, you could delay wake up to 5:30. That extra 15 minutes could be the difference of not waking up in the middle of an excellent dream! 🤣
absolutely worth it for golf with you great THPers no matter how early I need to get up!

I am unfortunatily will have to cancel. My sister who had open heart surgery has decided to come and visit me from Florida. It would probably be rude to tell her I am golfing all day Saturday. I was looking forward to playing with you guys this weekend:(:(

I am unfortunatily will have to cancel. My sister who had open heart surgery has decided to come and visit me from Florida. It would probably be rude to tell her I am golfing all day Saturday. I was looking forward to playing with you guys this weekend:(:(
No worries. Understand. Enjoy the time.

Bummer - but totally understandable. We’ll get another round in somewhere this year.

so you're saying that she's going to host all of us at Sentry World for the next meet-up?
sweet.
Wouldn't that be nice. At $300 a round, I will probably never golf there.

Guessing no one needs a lift from the twin cities area on Sat. Heading over from the western burbs and willing to pick others up if needed.

Guessing no one needs a lift from the twin cities area on Sat. Heading over from the western burbs and willing to pick others up if needed.
Thanks for the offer, appreciate it. I have a few other things I have before and after so will drive.

Bummer Ray, but I we understand.

Looks like we are off 1 day for weather. Supposed to be 63 on Sunday.

Not sure about everyone else, but I’m planning on walking tomorrow. Gotta get my exercise in somehow…

Not sure about everyone else, but I’m planning on walking tomorrow. Gotta get my exercise in somehow…
Not me. I can barely walk as it is I would just slow everyone down.

At least it’s not like 90 degrees last time you walked with us.

Have a great time fellows. Give some updates I'll try and follow along 😊

Back