Snow on the ground here! So, I still haven't made it to DSG to see if they have Maxfli Softfli yellow in "gloss" finish. Can't play here anyway, but I might make a trip to DSG if I get bored sitting around..Hope everyone had great holidays...

Went on the DSG web site, and they have the Maxfli Softfli in "gloss" yellow, at my local store! I have a couple of dozen or so "matte" finish balls, which I like, but I want to try the gloss finish. I wonder if they would take them back for exchange, and I probably need the receipt..

Went on the DSG web site, and they have the Maxfli Softfli in "gloss" yellow, at my local store! I have a couple of dozen or so "matte" finish balls, which I like, but I want to try the gloss finish. I wonder if they would take them back for exchange, and I probably need the receipt..

I bet they would take them back. the gloss yellow look really good.

I bet they would take them back. the gloss yellow look really good.
You don't need the receipt if your a Scorecard holder, they will pull it up on the computer.

Speaking of Maxfli balls, has anyone tried the latest version of the TRIFLI? It supposedly incorporates the same tech as the Straightfli but is a 3-layer ball, still with an ionomer cover, though. I've tried the Maxfli Tour balls everyone raves about but find it shorter for me than other balls I play.

I was online at the DSG web site, and they have Maxfli Softfli gloss yellow at $19.99 a dozen! Usually they get $24.99 for a single box, but I guess they are "on sale". Still have the 2fer pricing at 2fer $35. I have a few boxes of the matte yellow, but am looking to try the gloss finish, so maybe at this price, not so bad to buy one box. Need to get to Dicks, soon!

Have not been to Dicks to look at the gloss version of the Softfli, but I have one round in the bag so far, and did not lose one matte Softfli yellow. Will be playing this afternoon, and hope to have the same result, playing the matte Softfli yellow ball. Not a great score, but the round did show promise for the season to come. Made a shaft change on my Ping G410 SFT driver, and hope that it gives me an advantage out of the tee box. I have a few boxes of this Softfli to use, and if I play well, could be enough for the season. Anyone else playing this ball at this time, and are you having success?

Back