Status
Not open for further replies.
again with the drink for the H? The "ice cubes" in the drink could be golf balls.

I would have to see it to see if it could work. It sounds fun

A couple of ideas keep popping into my head and I wanted to run it by you guys and see what your thoughts are

1. Just a box. With the letters T H P on each side of the box symbolizing thinking outside the box. Dont know how it would look or work, but liked the idea behind it.

2. The 2 words Hackers & Paradise diagonal both using the same A as they cross with a small The on the top.

3. Just a golf ball with a shoe inside of it.

4. Just 2 thin diagonal strips going from top left to bottom right in avocado and white. I like 3 better but as GG just pointed out to me, adidas uses that.
Again, just things that have come to me in the last couple of hours and not sure any work, but the name of this game is thinking out loud I guess.

These arent thin, but it kind of goes with the line idea

logoidea.jpg

These arent thin, but it kind of goes with the line idea

logoidea.jpg

Not sure. I like the idea, but not sure how it looks. Let me think about it.

This was just emailed to me and is a pretty cool design.

786629973_9cn5o-M.jpg

What if a golf tee and/or golf balls were implemented into this somehow. Heck even a golf ball on top of it might look cool.

AssistiveListeningSystemSymbol.gif

Last idea for the day for me. Here are my thoughts with it. Looks like an ear, for listening to reviews, interviews, etc. a light bulb, for ideas, whether it be fashion, reviews, interviews, ask the pro, etc. has the 2 lines coming off the top for radio waves. Just doesn’t say golf, so I would need some help here, anyone, please take it and play with it if JB and GG like it.

This was just emailed to me and is a pretty cool design.

786629973_9cn5o-M.jpg

What if a golf tee and/or golf balls were implemented into this somehow. Heck even a golf ball on top of it might look cool.

The white, in between the petals could be golf tees.

I was actually thinking about eliminating those and just making that top petal a tee and putting a golf ball on it. Not sure how it would look.

I have no artistic ability but I'm thinking the logo would look great if you could incorporate a golfer (hacker) and a beach/beach umbrella (paradise)

How is this?
4350761715_cf233d8753_o.png

GG and I both really like it. Can it be blown up at all to see it larger? And can the petals be changed to a different color like an avocado or mint green just to get an affect of the looks in different colors?

GG and I both really like it. Can it be blown up at all to see it larger? And can the petals be changed to a different color like an avocado or mint green just to get an affect of the looks in different colors?

The size is what the original you posted was. Was it any bigger than that? Colors are pretty easy to change.

The size is what the original you posted was. Was it any bigger than that? Colors are pretty easy to change.

Unfortunately, that is the only thing that was sent to us.

darn - I'd love to help out more - but I can't at this time, I should finish some things before vacation (Mexico next week)

darn - I'd love to help out more - but I can't at this time, I should finish some things before vacation (Mexico next week)

Thanks for all your help so far and I hope you have a blast in Mexico! I hope it's sunny with blue skies the entire time you are there :D

Flower1.jpg

Here's a little larger, I'll let someone else work on color, lol.

Lots of good thoughts since I've been gone.
I'll try to work up some of the ideas you posted earlier, JB.

1. Just a box. With the letters T H P on each side of the box symbolizing thinking outside the box. Dont know how it would look or work, but liked the idea behind it.
Picture14-1.jpg

4. Just 2 thin diagonal strips going from top left to bottom right in avocado and white. I like 3 better but as GG just pointed out to me, adidas uses that.
Picture15-2.jpg

I love the idea, but GG just said that it looked like H&R block and she may be right.

Makes me think of Taco Bell and thinking outside of the bun. "Thinking outside the box" is dated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back