CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Something between hilarious and dangerous is happening with @blazinden and the fire pit.

But he got it going

IMG_5463.jpeg

#firemarshallBill

#stopdropandroll

Enjoy the rest of the night and have a day tomorrow, fellas!!

Alright catch you fellas on the flip side! I will be your scorecard keeper in the morning!

Somebody talk to me about the Qi-10 Driver that was won. I don't think we've seen a pic of it. I'm really curious what model it is and the shaft.

Also curious if @outlawx is going to put it in play tomorrow.
From what I can tell through the bubble wrap it's a Qi10 Max with a stiff shaft of some kind. There's a couple options there.

I’m now down to 20 coins. Threw one on Worldwide. Trevor is giving lessons that are winning people drivers and now giving lessons to the whole group. The preview show almost got me, but the lessons convinced me
I wish I had 20 left

Finally caught up in time enough to pass out for the night... The dinner looked great... the swag...... the driver cover and the picture to sign are my favorite. very well done. The added surprise towel was a great touch as well. Congrats @outlawx on the driver win!

What a start! Have fun guys, this is going to be an awesome follow!

I’m now down to 20 coins. Threw one on Worldwide. Trevor is giving lessons that are winning people drivers and now giving lessons to the whole group. The preview show almost got me, but the lessons convinced me
Probably a good idea, Trevor is a stick and I expect I strong showing there was talk of tour level ball speed oh and he plays a 44.5” driver 😳 TSR4

Back