Live Club Testing Today

Both are playing some good golf! Love it.

I imagine these guys are feeling more pressure on each shot knowing there are 30+ people on the forum awaiting results from every shot. Love this testing and love how THP continues to push the bar.

Are you trying to work the ball a bit with the driver? I now a fade is your stock shot.

Incredibly intrigued by the VRS.

Classic or VRS? Hmmmm.

Steel Tappin'

261 nike vrs for my 3rd fw in a row. absolutely loving this thing. nice mid to high ball flight and great sound.

There goes JB's round.

Haha the updates will now be pictures of the slowpokes in front of them. I love this new testing process!

Sounds like an iron in then. Post some pics to kill time. And do you don't kill the people ahead of you.

261 nike vrs for my 3rd fw in a row. absolutely loving this thing. nice mid to high ball flight and great sound.

Nice! It is good to hear a Nike driver that has a good sound instead of one that would deafen Helen Keller.

Nice! And knowing your typical course conditions, I am guessing that 250-255 of that is carry.

that is impressive!!

This sounds really promising JB. The VRs is catching a lot of peoples attention.

390 yard par 4 would be an ideal 3wood cadidate!

Keep up the par train baby! the 588's will give you some wicked birdie attempts

c6e4e89e-67a4-1255.jpg

Wow that's got some firepower. For when you get back, Cleveland Classic vs. VRS?

There goes JB's round.

Surprisingly he still killed his drive. Normally slow play kills his game. I think he is just dialed today.

I hit a great drive the layer up with a 7 iron but hit it fat so lost some yards but I should still be good to make it to the green on my next shot. My drive actually landed in the middle of the fairway next to JB.

GG = bomber off the tee

wow! You guys are really pushing it today! Sounds like your having a good time with good equipment!

Like to hear the stuff about the VRS driver. I wonder how many that will ponder it after this ;)

hit the 588 iron the front edge. the irons really get into the turf well, i just have to rember the loft difference between these and my zstars

GG = bomber off the tee

GG + AMP power = driving past JB on the next hole. :D

Love seeing the VR_S live up to the PGA show hype.

a good 2 putt to remain at even par. the hex chrome ball feels great off the putter.

Surprisingly he still killed his drive. Normally slow play kills his game. I think he is just dialed today.

I hit a great drive the layer up with a 7 iron but hit it fat so lost some yards but I should still be good to make it to the green on my next shot. My drive actually landed in the middle of the fairway next to JB.

Nice! Glad to hear that he is doing well.

Husband and wife playing to the same distance. So cute.

Back