Live Club Testing Today

You hit woods better than hybos? Is the use mainly off the tee or all around?

If its a good hybo then no. But, if its an easy wood to hit then no. hahaha

I might have missed your answer, but could you expound on the differences that you see between the Cleveland Classic and the VR_S for your game, JB?

Hard to really, because they are just completely different drivers. From spin, launch, feel sound and ball flight. Really everything about the is different. I know this doesnt help much, but so far, its all I have. Sorry.

WOW great thread and really enjoyed reading all the info and color commentary...haha...

If its a good hybo then no. But, if its an easy wood to hit then no. hahaha

Haha well at least it's definitive

Hard to really, because they are just completely different drivers. From spin, launch, feel sound and ball flight. Really everything about the is different. I know this doesnt help much, but so far, its all I have. Sorry.

Understandably. Not a problem.

Just caught up on the thread work has been crazy busy this week. The vr_s driver has put up some impressive # for JB I can see that many of THPers will be OEM or pondering seriously. And GG put some impressive hits on yesterday. JB with the wind picking up did you try any knock down shots w/ 588s and the Hex ball?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

Just caught up on the thread work has been crazy busy this week. The vr_s driver has put up some impressive # for JB I can see that many of THPers will be OEM or pondering seriously. And GG put some impressive hits on yesterday. JB with the wind picking up did you try any knock down shots w/ 588s and the Hex ball?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

I didnt actually, but that is more because of where the wind was coming from and how quickly it picked up. Had we kept playing, I definitely would have gone that route.

I really like this form of testing. Great info JB and GG!!!! Nike seems to have a really good line this year!

I didnt actually, but that is more because of where the wind was coming from and how quickly it picked up. Had we kept playing, I definitely would have gone that route.

Thanks for the reply. I was curious how the 588's were with the a controlled shot and the new ball. Maybe next time. Liked the thread read today while I was at work.

Its been a while, bump.

Back