Tour Event LIV Adelaide April 21-23

NSFW 😆😆

Not sure why he is so angry with that shot. Not in a hazard, not OB and definitely has a shot. If someone was hassling him then I could understand more.

Not sure why he is so angry with that shot. Not in a hazard, not OB and definitely has a shot. If someone was hassling him then I could understand more.

Its Tyrell being Tyrell

I made the mistake of trusting ESPN.com to have proper tee times and an updated scoreboard before I just hopped to Youtube to see if it was on and sure enough it was. I caught the last 7-8 holes. They should have multiple events in Australia. The crowds show out for them.
Very strong golf nation internationally and with world standard courses not to mention “the sand belt “, and
Love the game domestically ( like we do most sports )

Team playoff!

Cam Smith amd Leishman vs Ousty and Bermester.

Cumulative score. Teammates, but not partners, so can't share information. Order is determined by numbered chip draw, not necessarily by team. Bermester, Leishman, Smith, Oosthuizen.

Jon Rahm hanging out behind the green watching.

2nd playoff hole!

Aussie fans are not being kind to the South Africans. Someone just yelled in Burmester's backswing.

Ripper wins the team championship on home soil.

How long until AK starts playing some good golf? Or do we ever?

Aussie fans are not being kind to the South Africans. Someone just yelled in Burmester's backswing.
Or that caddie that got drilled in the head

Someone yelled in Dean Burmeister's backswing on his second shot on second playoff hole. Not cool. @21:20 in the video.

However, there was some super golf at the LIV Adelaide tournament. Fun to watch. Such a great event.

Haven’t caught the ending yet. No a few things that I had to” La La La “ when skimming here.
All I can say is Stingers are a complete team.
You cannot have doubt any player on that team.
And Richard Bland is a for real player.
The Majestics need an overhaul.
Meronk needs an interview.

Back