Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Played at The Grange Golf Club

Last year's winner - Talor Gooch *
Last year's team winner - 4 Aces

* - Played without AK in the field.

AI must be stopped

I’m actually happy for the Australians to see some of the best players in the world.

The most impressive thing I’ve seen on Twitter today

Again I hate the 4Aces but Extracurricular is killing the special edition stuff.

1713904458110.png

I’m actually happy for the Australians to see some of the best players in the world.
To quote Lizzo “ it’s about damn time “
lol

That is cool. Dare I say......grow the game

The fun things taken away by the PGAT are OK in LIV. :unsure:

That is cool. Dare I say......grow the game

To be fair , very few countries are supportive of sport , both in attendance and participation, like Australia .
Golf included.

Adelaide had sold out the first 2 days , and the others were filling also…

To be fair , very few countries are supportive of sport , both in attendance and participation, like Australia .
Golf included.

I like that they called it "flight deck" there is a joke in there somewhere.

Golf included.

True

I am really hopeful that we can get to a place as a golf community where we can just talk about all of the different tours the same lol wishful thinking for sure but man its tough to engage in a lot of the conversation when its filled with underlaying context.

Excited to watch pro golf

LIV's version of the Waste Management. It is a good one.

Torque starting out hot

I want to see a Kangaroo. 🦘

1000013591.jpg

I'm watching the replay now and these greens are rolling...good lord.

I want to watch more but it just caught me at an odd time that I have so much to do these past couple of days to prepare for trips. What I have seen it looks like a fun event

I made the mistake of trusting ESPN.com to have proper tee times and an updated scoreboard before I just hopped to Youtube to see if it was on and sure enough it was. I caught the last 7-8 holes. They should have multiple events in Australia. The crowds show out for them.

Back