Limited Edition Nike Masters Box

Even the box looks svelte. That's sweet temptation if you choose not to wear them.

This is the cool thing about being sponsored, swag.

Shoes are super sweet! JB you need a matching Green Jacket! I love the green on the balls, too!

A very special box arrived at THP HQ today from Nike Golf and we wanted to put up some pictures of what came.

1233193187_EqT6e-L.jpg

1233193487_h2Fpx-L.jpg

1233193747_Ehav8-L.jpg

1233194066_R2uC3-L.jpg

1233194707_JhXtb-L.jpg

1233194916_JBLzo-L.jpg

A nice compliment seeing these as I watch 2010 Masters highlights on GC.

Those beauties will only be removed for that picture, otherwise they stay in the box as a collectors item.

HA! That's awesome, I'd try and do the same but I couldn't guarantee it!

um droool!!! that is an awesome package to recieve

The packaging itself is quite sick. So clean, so simple, so Augusta.

I thought I saw somewhere where they will have a limited amount for sale.

Just Tap It In. Just Tap It In.

If is this is true, I might go Black Friday on these and wait in line at odd hours... I'm all over this!

We have a few Nike media boxes in the office from years past. They make some great items for a golf themed room.

I'm a big Nike golf shoe and apparel guy. All I can say is WOW!! Those shoes are amazing.

So are these kicks going to be available to the public?

those are pure class....almost would hate to get those dirty!

Great package. Really well presented and the whole thing just looks...special!

I quite like the 20XI packaging. Simple yet effective.

Looking at the FJ thread reminded me of these. Anybody ever confirm the limited release on these (date/# available)?

Looking at the FJ thread reminded me of these. Anybody ever confirm the limited release on these (date/# available)?

Nike told us they will announce it via Facebook and/or twitter.

Nike told us they will announce it via Facebook and/or twitter.

Argghh!!! Social media. :D :D :D

I've been sucked back into facebook (didn't see it on their facebook page this morning) and may now have to remember one of my 2 (or was it 3?) twitter accounts (probably just break down and open a new one :smile:). :D :D :D

Can’t say I agree with putting that sweet package on a shelf JB. They weren’t made to be a trophy! Let them run and be free!

:golf:

Can’t say I agree with putting that sweet package on a shelf JB. They weren’t made to be a trophy! Let them run and be free!

:golf:

If I was short on shoes, I might do that. Ya never know, but for now, they are shelved.

Back