Limited Edition Nike Masters Box

you keep them in the garage or a closet still boxed up?

You have been to our HQ. If they are saved in the box as a media collectible, it goes in the office. If they are just the shoes, they go on the racks in the golf workshop area (running out of room there).

Honestly, I think the box is more B.A. than the shoes....but the shoes are dang nice :D

Thats freaking awesome!

WOW! Wish somebody would send these shoes to my 'headquarters'...hint, hint lol. Seriously though, thanks for sharing the pics!

You have been to our HQ. If they are saved in the box as a media collectible, it goes in the office. If they are just the shoes, they go on the racks in the golf workshop area (running out of room there).

I know I have but damn...thats a lot of cool golf stuff in 4000 sq feet for one man to take in. Its like walking around a golf shop for 5 hours. your destined to miss something.

sooooo cool, it would be very hard for me to actually wear those shoes

Those shoes are so awesome. I can understand not wearing them to keep the kit intact, but wow, those look great!

Yup. Those are as cool as can be. How can I become a member of the media?

Those are Sick! I'm ready for lift off. Nike take me to your Leader.:alien2:

Those shoes are awsome!! And my favorite color is green!!

Wow love those shoes! I am anxious to see how those balls perform when they come out. Are you going to play with those are keep them as a collectors item?

Quite an awesome box, love the look of those shoes.

Wow love those shoes! I am anxious to see how those balls perform when they come out. Are you going to play with those are keep them as a collectors item?

Not sure yet, but I have others on the way.

Nike has always made a good golf shoe if they are a good fit for the person, and these look pretty darn cool

That is a sweet looking kit. Would love to have that kit floating around my HQ!!!

Great looking shoe. Should we expect a Nike Lunar "Masters Edition" review?
Or, as in the great tradition of THP should this be a long-term member review? If that is the case and those are size 11's I would be happy to uhmm... fill those shoes. j/k

Looks like a great collectable to hang on to.

Sweet kit. Those shoes are kick arse and I want to try the new ball bad, lol. Thats really nice of Nike

ME Want!!!!! I doubt they are selling these anywhere??

Sweet looking kicks JB! I like them a lot.

Nice JB I wouldn't wear them either maybe put them out for decoration , just my own opinion , but they are sweet

um droool!!! that is an awesome package to recieve

Nike has always made a good golf shoe if they are a good fit for the person, and these look pretty darn cool

Great looking shoe. Should we expect a Nike Lunar "Masters Edition" review?
Or, as in the great tradition of THP should this be a long-term member review? If that is the case and those are size 11's I would be happy to uhmm... fill those shoes. j/k

Looks like a great collectable to hang on to.

No, but the regular Lunar Control Review is on our home page.

ME Want!!!!! I doubt they are selling these anywhere??

They are not, but they are giving away sleeves of the Masters edition golf ball during the Masters week on their Facebook page.

wow those are beautiful!

Not that my vote counts but I vote wear them for at least one round. It would be a shame for them not to fulfill their reason for being. :smile:

The shoes are nice but I much rather that Nike would release the balls with the green swish to the public. Come on Nike, join the interestingly presented ball wave.

Pretty please?

Back