Jank+Nate-Fest 2024 (April 2024 in PHX)

My wife and I plan to be at the resort on Friday before 5pm. We will be at the sportsbar happy hour.

As we count down the days to the 3rd annual [insert name]-Fest, just want to thank you all for making an effort to make the trek out to Phoenix. It really is crazy how far out people are coming from, but I am truly excited to see you all!

Shout out to @Wildcat for handling a lot of the arrangements as well as anyone else who helped with handling any reservations on anything else. I know it can be a pain to plan around so many people. Also, should to @echico for the course breakdowns.

Thanks guys for all the leg work.

Looking forward to it!

First shot at this. Let me know if you need any changes for travel plans or if you want to play with specific guys.

Looks good to me @Wildcat but move me around anywhere as needed.

Is the coin up for grabs Saturday? 👀

Or will there be a skins game or anything else ran @Roadrunner?

First shot at this. Let me know if you need any changes for travel plans or if you want to play with specific guys.

looks good and move me around if you need to.

Also, to my playing groups, we will have fun and please excuse my mediocre golf abilities.

With the groups I am in I may need 2 FlaskCaps

I’m trying to learn from past mistakes here so local guys please advise - I need to stop and purchase sunscreen, or steal the SPF 700 originally intended for my pasty Canadian children correct?
Season 2 Vampire GIF by Portlandia

Appreciate you guys setting things up!! I am easy with who i play with, so feel free to move me around if needed.

I’m trying to learn from past mistakes here so local guys please advise - I need to stop and purchase sunscreen, or steal the SPF 700 originally intended for my pasty Canadian children correct?
Yes, sunscreen is an absolute necessity. I also wear sun sleeves on my arms, but sunscreen works just as well.

Oh I freaking love it! 😍

SPF 700 is a good start.....😎

My wife and I plan to be at the resort on Friday before 5pm. We will be at the sportsbar happy hour.
Meet you there, brother. 👊

@checkered I will.pick you up before checkout on Friday. I've got something I need to take care of before I head out of town but I'll be there before checkout, homie.

@checkered I will.pick you up before checkout on Friday. I've got something I need to take care of before I head out of town but I'll be there before checkout, homie.
Sounds good brother.

now, i just need to figure out my thursday plans.

Sounds good brother.

now, i just need to figure out my thursday plans.
I tried to get Thursday off but was shot down by the boss (wife) and the boss (actual boss). We're starting to ramp up work and I didn't exactly pick the best week to cut out early. 😬

I tried to get Thursday off but was shot down by the boss (wife) and the boss (actual boss). We're starting to ramp up work and I didn't exactly pick the best week to cut out early. 😬
Doh! All good. At least you got the friday! I just have been half assed keeping an eye on what is going on thursday but not sorted what i want/can do.

Back