Jank+Nate-Fest 2024 (April 2024 in PHX)

I don’t know that you should bring joggers, regardless of the temperature.
Frustrated Come On GIF by Saturday Night Live

So it’s been raining here at home for close to 48 hours. Tomorrow’s forecast is for 28F and Sunday is 80% POP. I think I’m coming in with a whopping one round under my belt.

This should be interesting…..
I'll be coming with likely just 1 and a half. It'll be fun and uh interesting, I'm sure!

I have liquid IV stocked up. It shouldn’t be too bad heat-wise. But still, people not from the desert just don’t realize they are hot and dehydrated often until it is too late. I had a scare in July ‘98 when I moved here working in my yard. Never really felt overheated or thirsty until it was too late.
Especially when you don't sweat like you do in more humid climates. Some people measure how hot they are by how much they are sweating. Big mistake in the desert.

Especially when you don't sweat like you do in more humid climates. Some people measure how hot they are by how much they are sweating. Big mistake in the desert.
Is it that you don't sweat, or that it evaporates as soon as it comes out of your pores? :LOL:

Count me in for any group stuff as well.

Looks like i could have planned this better but I am in Tucson until Monday. Any course recommendations?

Looks like i could have planned this better but I am in Tucson until Monday. Any course recommendations?
Sewailo, Star Pass, AZ National, Dove MTN, Omni Tucson National.

Looking at star pass Sunday. Which nines should i play. Coyote, rattler or palmer?

Why not all three?
On vacation with my wife who likes to ride along although she does not play. Her question would be why not only one 😂

She is great about me playing while we are on vacation but I do not want to push it. We will be gone for 3-4 weeks and I will try to play 2-3 rounds during this trip.

I've been busy with life, so I haven't been following much, but I'm 100% in for everything after the Sat. round and I'm free for after golf group stuff Friday afternoon/early evening.

Golfwise, still might be in for a Friday round and should know if I can play the Saturday round later this weekend. 100% Confirmed for Sundays round. 🙂

All…

@jb8396 had to back out, work came up. So that leaves me with:

(a) A need for a roommate, (b) a need for golf Thursday, and (c) a need for golf Friday.

Is there still any room for sold of the Thursday/Friday rounds? I come hat in hand, and I’ll even buy some drinks for my foursome with the money I am saving 😂

All…

(a) A need for a roommate, (b) a need for golf Thursday, and (c) a need for golf Friday.

Is there still any room for sold of the Thursday/Friday rounds? I come hat in hand, and I’ll even buy some drinks for my foursome with the money I am saving 😂
@Nate Has a spot with us at Quintero iirc for Friday, you can join if nothing else pans out. Reach out to Nate he has all the details

Sorry all (especially BigDill) for the last minute cancellation. My bucket list of We-Ko-Pa, Grayhawk and TPC will have to wait. I’ll follow from far and really hope I can make it next time

All…

Can you make 12:45 Thursday at Grayhawk?

Back