Jank+Nate-Fest 2024 (April 2024 in PHX)

Made it to the airport with a photo finish. Don’t know if my bags will make it. Love this place, but not so much the airport.

Had a blast guys!!! Such an awesome group!!

:MorganFreeman voice:

And on that day Wildcat would birdie that par 3 with his Edel Pro 3 iron.

#oneshot

Had my F3 out for the first time today. Results were mixed, but I honestly think it's just getting used to it.
Two weeks till I can put mine in play

This weekend was much needed to keep me recharged heading into a hectic soccer post season run.

Thank you to
@BigDill @BigMac @Junkyard & @robrandalgz

For letting me grace your presence with mediocre golf that occasionally showed brilliance of exquisite ball striking, fairway bunker play and the occasional tee shot that made me look like I knew what I was doing.

This was fun and I can’t wait for next year.

Thank you all for a great weekend! Today’s game was just another selling point for living the desert life

Greatly enjoyed the company all weekend.. golf could’ve been better (as always)

Attachments

• IMG_3620.jpeg
    IMG_3620.jpeg
    175.4 KB · Views: 6
I'm hitting driver for sure there.
Yeah, it was LONG. I hit driver to the back of the green. Still had about a 60 foot putt. Left myself pretty short but drained about a 12 footer for par.

Yeah, it was LONG. I hit driver to the back of the green. Still had about a 60 foot putt. Left myself pretty short but drained about a 12 footer for par.
It's a simple game 😎👍🏼

So I dropped @ryang13 off at the airport (what a cluster**** that is at departures - I thought Toronto was bad) and I've just been cruising around town.
Since I restrained myself somewhat in the Wekopa golf shop I headed back to Grayhawk to grab the t-shirt and hat I waffled over on Thursday. Somehow I wound up back at Twin Peaks for food and drink (sort of a pre-airport beer?) and am just trying to let the enjoyment of the last few days sink in before I return to the stress of my regular life tomorrow.

I know that I still didn't introduce myself to everyone, but I did get to see some old friends again and make some new ones. Like @mikeg_74 said, this was a much needed break for me and I am super appreciative of everyone allowing me to be a part of it. It was a great kick-off to my golf season, although I really need to work on my driver iron game putting.
I'm sure once I get to the airport I will have time to kill, so I will try and go through and post some of the action shots taken with the DSLR. Once I get home I'll definitely do a CPOTD for Wekopa.
Thanks again everyone, especially the two this shindig is named after: @Jank and @Nate

Back