Jank+Nate-Fest 2024 (April 2024 in PHX)

The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE

Anyone know of a good cigar shop close to the airport?

VideoToGif_GIF.gifSuccess!!

I would be interested in this as well. I am
Going to bring some but I don’t know how many.

Attention, JankFest (starring Nate) golfers: we will be having a little Skins game action during each round this weekend. The cost is $10/round ($20 total) and can be paid through Venmo (@AZTHP) by Saturday. I am setting this up through the Squabbit app (Tourney Invite code: DZEPDD), which will basically do all the heavy lifting for us. If everyone could please IM me your full name & current handicap, that would be helpful (note: I already have AZ THP's info).
Sent for me and @Junkyard

Talked to Quintero today…..verified our times of 2:30 & 3:00. Said there is 2 3’somes between us. Not terrible. When we check in we’ll see if we can get the 3 time any sooner. But we’re good to go on Friday

I almost feel bad for the people waiting in the regular security line at the airport....

Maybe a pre-flight beer perhaps with all the extra time I have?

I see you Detroit1000000646.jpg

I would be interested in this as well. I am
Going to bring some but I don’t know how many.
By now y’all should know that I’ll be bringing a pile of cigars. 😀

By now y’all should know that I’ll be bringing a pile of cigars. 😀
Something would clearly be wrong if you didn't have at least 2 dozen with you

Only limit is when traveling internationally and returning to the US. Two liters of liquor and 50 cigars before you are “supposed to” declare them in order to pay duty taxes. Traveling domestically there are no limits.

I unfortunately will not be able to make the dinner the Warden has dinner plans for me already lol

I don’t. But you might be better off getting some distance from the airport then looking for a shop.

Most, if not all, of the Total Wine stores have walk-in humidors. That's usually where I go. The ones by Desert Ridge and Arrowhead mall aren't too far off the freeway if you go by them on your way out to Quinterro. @Nate can get his Titos there too.

Fully loaded. Bringing my own cigar shop with me. Will have extras. Mild, medium and strong. Short, long. Got y’all covered.
IMG_0684.jpeg

Dang, PHX has the most food and drink options of any airport I've ever been in!

Back