Simple is always better. Digestible a must. Yet Im always amazed at the amount of conflicting advise on various youtube channels from so-called golf instructors.

@Jman, are there longer videos on his ground force stuff, or just the short insta clips?

Last edited:
Just seems so simple.

I think I know why I hit the ball low now. Other than the sucktitude.

I like a lot of Mike Austin’s swing thoughts, so I got a kick out of Jake’s “Throw the club away, I don’t know why but it works” short clip.

Previously saw a few of his pieces and not a fan at all, gimmicky gimmicks.

Love this one..

Yup! Same.

Easy to digest, and it works while being sound.

I kinda want one of those tilt boards. Feel like it should be something easy to make. Would make getting your weight shift down really well. I have seem some online and they want crazy amounts for them them.

This is not original content from Jake, but it's good.

Because of you guys I'm going down the Jake Hutt rabbit hole right now. I like the way he presents way better than the shouty guy.

Because of you guys I'm going down the Jake Hutt rabbit hole right now. I like the way he presents way better than the shouty guy.
They both have their places, Rob has good **** too.

Jake though is a total vibe with the catchy music, and I dig it.

They both have their places, Rob has good **** too.

Jake though is a total vibe with the catchy music, and I dig it.
Wait, whose this Rob shouty guy?

Wait, whose this Rob shouty guy?
Soeedgolfrob

PGA Instructor and two time speed golf world champion. He’s loud, yells, and usually records his videos in gale force winds.

I started a thread on him this week.

Soeedgolfrob

PGA Instructor and two time speed golf world champion. He’s loud, yells, and usually records his videos in gale force winds.

I started a thread on him this week.
Just reading up. Yes, Rob is also a vibe. Different vibe. But a vibe.

Good vibe.

He’s so good.

Back