It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

SO, who's excitement level just went through the roof after reading the pairings?? I feel like tomorrow is Christmas! I don't know if my heart can take another 28 days of this!

SO, who's excitement level just went through the roof after reading the pairings?? I feel like tomorrow is Christmas! I don't know if my heart can take another 28 days of this!

dude, this is ridiculous isn't it? i'm glad i have a weekend chock'd full of golf with my bro, uncle daddy and setho!!! i tell you what's going to suck, the drive to florida.....hahaha.....longest.drive.ever

Yea, I'm flying solo and thinking the same thing, though it's much shorter than your drive. I'm going to get the in-air Wifi and THP the whole way down.

Yea, I'm flying solo and thinking the same thing, though it's much shorter than your drive. I'm going to get the in-air Wifi and THP the whole way down.

i'm gonna ride with setho, uncle daddy, my bro, and drink beer and eat porch beef the whole way down......maybe talk about pale rider for a little bit too.

dude, this is ridiculous isn't it? i'm glad i have a weekend chock'd full of golf with my bro, uncle daddy and setho!!! i tell you what's going to suck, the drive to florida.....hahaha.....longest.drive.ever

I have a bunch of THP radio we can listen to on my iPhone (great suggestion Hawk).

Its pretty fast.

i'm gonna ride with setho, uncle daddy, my bro, and drink beer and eat porch beef the whole way down......maybe talk about pale rider for a little bit too.

We do not condone drinking in a car.

I wonder if the TSA allows porch beef on airplanes?

we won't be drinking in the car, and we won't be eating porch beef, and we won't be discussing pale rider.....just making fun talk.

Its pretty fast.

Yea, I think it was about 1.5 hours into ATL and then another hour into FL last time around. Not bad at all. I'm going to be a ball of energy, though.

I am going to inject Vodka into an oranges so I can have screw drivers all the way down and no one will be the wiser. haha (JK of course).

Yea, I think it was about 1.5 hours into ATL and then another hour into FL last time around. Not bad at all. I'm going to be a ball of energy, though.

I gotta be up at 4am , fly 2 hours to Dallas, wait 2 hours, then another 2 hours to Florida. This after a BS sales conference for three days b4. So I hope my two pilots for this trip like to fly fast cause I am gonna be bouncing in my seat with anticiaption.

I gotta be up at 4am , fly 2 hours to Dallas, wait 2 hours, then another 2 hours to Florida. This after a BS sales conference for three days b4. So I hope my two pilots for this trip like to fly fast cause I am gonna be bouncing in my seat with anticiaption.

You should get a little quicker time headed East, assuming you have a tail-wind. We came into ATL very quickly in April. It was a little longer coming back.

You should get a little quicker time headed East, assuming you have a tail-wind. We came into ATL very quickly in April. It was a little longer coming back.

Yea I know, I fly to NY once or twice a year. Hopefully the pilots are golfers and will understand my excitement level

I'm a bit conflicted myself about buying something before the outing. I too want a hybrid. I think having one will be a big bennefit for playing the course in FL. I did tell myself that I wouldn't buy anything until after the demo days, but as I said, having a hybrid would help for some of the longer shots I will more than likely have to make. Anybody got any suggestions??

I have scripted my outfits for the weekend. The only thing I'm not too sure about is whether I'll be wearing my THP hats. If it's hotter out I like to wear my visors so my head (and ultimately the rest of me) stays cooler. I'll still have them with me regardless though.

I'm a bit conflicted myself about buying something before the outing. I too want a hybrid. I think having one will be a big bennefit for playing the course in FL. I did tell myself that I wouldn't buy anything until after the demo days, but as I said, having a hybrid would help for some of the longer shots I will more than likely have to make. Anybody got any suggestions??

I have scripted my outfits for the weekend. The only thing I'm not too sure about is whether I'll be wearing my THP hats. If it's hotter out I like to wear my visors so my head (and ultimately the rest of me) stays cooler. I'll still have them with me regardless though.

Here is a suggestion. Use one from demo day on the course.

that would be ideal for me, but i'm afraid being an elite lefty that it may not be possible.

JB beat me to it. You can game one for a whole round before buying it, 9i!

Is that allowed?? :D That would be awesome JB!!

Just be the first one to ask for the item or hide it from the rest of the group...HA! :D

one of the perks of being at the first outing huh biggsy? there was only like 12 of us, hahaha.

JB beat me to it. You can game one for a whole round before buying it, 9i!

So cool!! Where else would you be able to do that?? No where, that's where. :D

Lol... Awesome. You crazy lefters! Ill trying hitting a few shots lefty just so I can feel the pain.
that would be ideal for me, but i'm afraid being an elite lefty that it may not be possible.

Was not aware that was allowed... this is gonna make it Extra hard on the wallet!! :sarcasm alert: maybe I get lucky and hate every single piece of gear out there :end sarcasm:

Last edited:

+1 on that! I'd love to fly but I had to keep cost down. It will be fine, redbull is my friend!

"You can game one for a whole round before buying it, 9i!"
Oh great, I was goin to loan him my hybird...lets see.. price of room $$$, airfair $$$, drinks $$$$. total $$$$$$, ah dont worry 9I ya can get a loan. hehehehe

Back