It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

Now dont make tooo much fun of this ol Ks. flatlander's clothes, I'm not as "metro" as ya other guys (in my Jerry Stienfield voice) "not that theres anything wrong with that. :rofl: :laughing:

hahahaha, hey buddy, I see you in a harley davidson golf shirt. Just keep the sleeves on it. :D

A couple of things to mention. Courses is Champion Course on Saturday and Palmer Course on Sunday.

I still cannot believe how many people are going to trade in gear and/or buy new gear BEFORE the outing. Shocked actually.

Well, I have A LOT of stuff that I do not use. I havent bagged it in a while, I also have 2 drivers that I do not want anymore. I cant trade it in at the outting so I am just offing some stuff. I may buy some shoes, hats, who knows. We are kind of just going to the PGA superstore to have a dudes golfing day before our tournament. Maybe we should follow up saturday golf with a trip to the movies to see THe Expendables! A dudes movie for dudes. So, Although I am trading stuff, I will still be looking for items at the outting.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog
Now dont make tooo much fun of this ol Ks. flatlander's clothes, I'm not as "metro" as ya other guys (in my Jerry Stienfield voice) "not that theres anything wrong with that.

Just wait till you see the shirt that I plan to wear on Saturday.

Could it be that some people just don't understand how much stuff will be there until they get there? As the vets of the last outing already know, it's not your every day demo experience

Possibly, but the list should change that.

I am just buying some shoes and cloths before the outing. I will almost certainly be getting a putter after demo day. I have yet to find that perfect putter that speaks to me. I have had a few that came close, but I still have not had anything that I have absolutely fell in love with. I am going to spend so much time on the putting green.

We have over 100 putters that will be out there.

i can tell you that i don't necessarily want to buy anything tomorrow, but i'm also just not sure if what's on my radar will be at the outing.....it's a catch 22 for me. i really want a new hybrid and have no problem holding out til after the outing (believe me, i'd much rather hit ball at the demo day, it's much better seeing proper flights and distances as opposed to hitting into a net) but i just don't know if i can bank on a good amount of LH hybrids to be there. whereas the stores in atl are loaded!

i can tell you that i don't necessarily want to buy anything tomorrow, but i'm also just not sure if what's on my radar will be at the outing.....it's a catch 22 for me. i really want a new hybrid and have no problem holding out til after the outing (believe me, i'd much rather hit ball at the demo day, it's much better seeing proper flights and distances as opposed to hitting into a net) but i just don't know if i can bank on a good amount of LH hybrids to be there. whereas the stores in atl are loaded!

You are right TC. But you never know, RH or LH, there may be some "pre-release" hybrids that catch your eye.

You are right TC. But you never know, RH or LH, there may be some "pre-release" hybrids that catch your eye.

i know, that's what makes this so tough in a way....i guess it can't hurt to demo and not buy for a month or so....i have faith in that you guys are doing your very best to get some lefty love at the outing, trust me.

plus, there's that little part of me that wants to hold out and see the shaft offering in the next generation of dst.....haha

i know, that's what makes this so tough in a way....i guess it can't hurt to demo and not buy for a month or so....i have faith in that you guys are doing your very best to get some lefty love at the outing, trust me.

plus, there's that little part of me that wants to hold out and see the shaft offering in the next generation of dst.....haha

You are talking less than 30 days. Worst case scenario, you have some on your radar and buy after the outing. Perhaps you see some new lines, but love the older lines, so you get a price drop. Best case scenario, you find something you love at the outing and it becomes available shortly.

tc, you can always ebay it if you pick one up this weekend but find a better one at the outing. They're just hybrids, it's not like you're shopping for a wife or something you can't easily get rid of! ...did I say wife? I mean car. Or house. :wink:

You are talking less than 30 days. Worst case scenario, you have some on your radar and buy after the outing. Perhaps you see some new lines, but love the older lines, so you get a price drop. Best case scenario, you find something you love at the outing and it becomes available shortly.

so true! the peach with the voice of reason. i hope it's ok that i call you the peach? hahaha

so true! the peach with the voice of reason. i hope it's ok that i call you the peach? hahaha

Sure. But hold on, I have to change the pairings.

Spoiler
That are going up in a few minutes.

tc, you can always ebay it if you pick one up this weekend but find a better one at the outing. They're just hybrids, it's not like you're shopping for a wife or something you can't easily get rid of! ...did I say wife? I mean car. Or house. :wink:

let's be honest, we all know that i want to get my fat fingers on that adams super black hybrid!!! i've had a little oem, setho, and seemoreguy gnats buzzing that talk into my ear for the past month or so.

Sure. But hold on, I have to change the pairings.

Spoiler
That are going up in a few minutes.

so now you're a peach with all the power!!! JB and the giant peach!!

let's be honest, we all know that i want to get my fat fingers on that adams super black hybrid!!! i've had a little oem, setho, and seemoreguy gnats buzzing that talk into my ear for the past month or so.

I must be in the minority on that one.

There you go. Good luck to you regardless of which direction you go. My dad is a lefty and I see firsthand how tough it is for him to demo things before he buys, it sucks! (For him, and you...but not us normal people!)

so now you're a peach with all the power!!! JB and the giant peach!!

You just called GG a giant peach. She is doing the pairings right now.

no, i didn't call her a giant peach, it was just a book referrence. oops, sorry GG, you now you're not a giant peach! JB, stop making me look silly.....or have i always just done that to myself?

I'm really excited to see the groupings!

Lol. Awesome stuff. I can't wait for the pairings!!!!

oooooh, your in trouble TC

Back